Shogun got robbed blind. 1 of the worst robberies ive ever seen in my life. Still sick to my stomach

Hi Thaiguy

4 Likes

I bet OSP isn’t walking today

He was limping badly walking away from that ring

1 Like

Obviously, this was your first UFC event. Welcome! Once u have seen 2 or 3 events you will realize worse decisions than this happen on almost every card. You will also come to understand this fight was meaningless and super boring sparring between a couple of geriatric fighters. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your first event despite the decision that didn’t sit well with you. Let me know if you have any questions as you begin your journey into mma, it can be overwhelming!

Saying that Osp won the fight is certainly dumber, in fact wayyy dumber, than anything ive said

You had another man in here who thought Osp won saying he was on mushrooms lol. So he/you are literally as dumb as mushrooms!

If you deny that commentators are mouthpieces who push agendas, than you live in naitivity. Poor you

You and @ForgotMyEmail are delusional nutjobs. “Forgotmyemail” is also clearly some alt troll

1 Like

So than youre not a real MMA fan. It doesnt matter if its the most boring fight in the world. If a fighter does more than his opponent he deserves to win and if said deserved winner does not win thats an assault on the integirty of MMA. But people dont seem to care about integrity anymore

The majority of posters in the thread agree with me and thats just a fact. Remember your feelings dont overcome facts

OSP won because a dude was on mushrooms

1 Like

War Shogun

That fake loss was heartbreaking

Yep. Terrible call. Shogun landed more and controlled the pace well. Even OSP was surprised by the call.

Who gives a shit that fight sucked

The two other people I watched it with thought he lost as well. He definitely was showing much more damage at the end of the fight and showed more effect all throughout the fight when he was hit by OSP. I was hoping Shogun would’ve been able to deal with those front kicks better. He didn’t land anywhere near as many leg kicks as you claim either. I was hoping he would. But he didn’t.

You are blinded by your love of shogun. I get it.

2 Likes

Surely it was Gods plan OP?

1 Like

Lol that it did

Its naivety genius.

You said there was a conspiracy against black fiighters winning. Lol. Youre a goofball.

8c3dd7c0-091d-4135-b0c4-86751d890e7b_text

I was just making a joke floppy
I don’t give a poop

1 Like

It was a bad decision for sure.

Robbery? No way.

I had him winning but it was a bit close. I have a feeling the judges discounted his leg kicks.

Honestly it was a sad sad fight between guys way past prime.

I think at a certain point there should be a TRT league for aging fighters.

Like you can opt in once you hit 35 or something but you cant be licensed for the normal leagues after you do.