Shogun got robbed blind. 1 of the worst robberies ive ever seen in my life. Still sick to my stomach

-Shogun lands big 3punch hook combinations off Osp’s touch 2s off the leadhands *silence

-Osp shoots 1 parried front kick *OMG Osp in control"

-Shogun constantly kicking out Osp’s lead leg *crickets

-Osp thows 1 more front kick which gets parried again *OMG Osp dominating the fight

The UFC commentary was pushing an agenda from the start. It was insane to witness. I guess a black fighter can never lose a decision

Shogun is constantly preoccupying and smoothering Osp’s leadhand to prevent Osp from controlling leadhands, jabbing over, or touching and shooting 2s off the leadhand touch, yet they blew their loads when Osp grabbed Shogun’s leadhand once

The shit was insane with how much of an antiShogun agenda they were pushing. Rogan and DC are fucking clown mouthpieces who dont know shit about fighting. Im sick of how much Shogun has gotten robbed

Tonight was 1 of the worst decisions ive ever seen in my life. Shogun dominated the first 2 rounds WITH EASE.

30-27 OSP is just an assault on reality and a brutal rape of Shogun’s career

Dana you should be ashamed of yourself. Shogun deserved better

Give Shogun his win bonus now

4 Likes

UFC is a million times worse than boxing

I cant remember the last time I saw a robbery in boxing this bad that was as bad as Shogun vs Osp

2 Likes

Rua won 2 or 3 rounds

30-27 or 29-28 should have been the score on all judges cards in favor of Shogun

Worst robbery I’ve seen in sports was Lennox Lewis vs Holyfield 1 where LL easily won the fight

This decision pissed me off

2 Likes

I was rooting for Shogun and while I’ve been eating mushrooms all night I must say I didn’t see him being the winner when that third round ended.

3 Likes

Lol this say it all

You had to have been high on drugs to think Osp won

Rewatch the fight when you sober up my man. People are especially easily “influenced” while high or drunk and that commentary was straight up propaganda

Im suprised that this isnt getting more talked about. I see outrage on social media over it. By why isnt this being covered more extensively?

Shogun DOMINATED the fight. This is an even way worse decision than Machida 1

At least you could play “devil advocates” with Machida 1, you would still be delusional but at least there was a sliver of an “argument” u could make for Machida no matter how poor the arguement

With this Osp fight THERES NOTHING you can “justify.” Osp did nothing but get beaten up on the feet, his leadhand controlled and lead leg battered while throwing weak front kicks which were getting parried

There is literally NOTHING you can point to to say Osp won

SHOGUN BEAT HIS ASS

THIS IS THE WORST ROBBERY IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. BUT I GUESS PEOPLE DONT CARE ABOUT THE INTEGRITY OF MMA ANYMORE

The commentators don’t have anything to do with scoring the fights.

Dana has nothing to do with the judges or scoring. Its handled by the state commission. Why do people keep blaming Dana for everything in mma?

1 Like

ha fuck, blast from the past. sometimes a decision can be an oddity, difference of viewpoint or a mistake… that one smelled of the purest ingrained corruption. unreal. second fight was much closer imo

2 Likes

Shocked seeing this thread…I jumped forward to the next fight assuming shogun got the UD How can they get it so wrong

1 Like

Was it really that bad or did OP lose his East Asia Sex Tour money on the fight? I was working so I didn’t see the fight.

2 Likes

I didn’t see it either but op regularly says some of the dumbest shit on this forum so it makes me think the match was scored correctly

2 Likes

The fight sucked and I was 90% sure OSP was gonna take the decision but it wasn’t worth caring about.

5 Likes

Lol were you also on mushrooms when you saw the fight

Like what? Give me an example of the dumb things ive said. If im “known” for it, you should be able to easily provide tons of examples, so go!

Oh thats right, youre just a dumb fuck anonymous troll online

Seems the majority of people in this thread agree with me. Youre the odd man out and alone with your worthless opinion. Wont you look at that! Guess youre the 1 known for saying “the dumbest shit” no one else agrees with

It seemed like a sparring session to me. Neither guy really did much to the other.

2 Likes

You can’t claim robbery about an uneventful fight and that fight was as uneventful. Nobody dominated throughout fight.

Nothing he said was dumber than blaming the commentators and Dana for the scoring like you did. :person_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

I cashed out OSP thinking Shogun did enough.
But the fight sucked so bad it’s hard to be upset either way

op is legitimately unhinged. my guy thinks he is on a crusade. he needs serious psychological help

1 Like