Shogun off of UFC 161. Will fight on Fox Sports 1

i knoe shogun didnt really duck. hes too tough for that shit. still hope they fight each other :/ Phone Post

Shogun was on Calgary card too and then dropped off

Sucks for Canadian fans as we are a huge market for the UFC and have been shit upon with the Calgary and Winnipeg cards.

Not saying its the UFCs fault but it sucks for the fans Phone Post 3.0

Honestly the UFC has put worse cards on PPV sucks the shogun fight is off but you guys are acting like its the worst card ever

Hopefully Hendo and Shad bring the noise and don't snooze it up along with the rest of the fights Phone Post 3.0

aka_rtotheoh - 

i knoe shogun didnt really duck. hes too tough for that shit. still hope they fight each other :/ Phone Post

Can you read? Shogun agreed to the fight, Chael couldn't make it due to Visa problems.

Shogun agreed to fight and was going to fight, enough with false accusations, voted down

UGCTT_EnderTL - 
Krookedkemp - Winnipegs got calgary syndrom Phone Post 3.0

No kidding. I was bummed this card wasn't going to be in Calgary or Edmonton, but I guess I missed out on another fiasco..

"We're in the commercial world, and a lot of people have spent hard-earned money to come to a UFC event, and I think that's the clear message."  UFC VP

You fans go for the "brand" and the "experience" and are happy for it!  Matchups are not of concern.

*duplicate

Wonderboysleftlung - Honestly the UFC has put worse cards on PPV sucks the shogun fight is off but you guys are acting like its the worst card ever

Hopefully Hendo and Shad bring the noise and don't snooze it up along with the rest of the fights Phone Post 3.0

Its def not the worst card ever but that doesnt mean its a good card or worth the price of a PPV.

It would be a decent free card, its def not PPV worthy.

Shogun vs Vitor or Glover!!! Phone Post 3.0

epic hero -
aka_rtotheoh - 

Can you read? Shogun agreed to the fight, Chael couldn't make it due to Visa problems.

Shogun agreed to fight and was going to fight, enough with false accusations, voted down
Relax dude he was clearly joking!

Aka, I voted you back up.

This card looks terrible now. Those poor fans that already bought tickets must be going ape shit!

On the other hand the FOX1 card now looks fuggin awesome! I'd pay twice as much for that card and its free. Wtf? Phone Post 3.0

imteamme - The real main event to UFC 161 was always Shogun

Shogun is the second biggest star in Canada behind Gsp

I know it sucks for the people who bought tickets and i know a lot of people will probably be upset

BUT the right decision was made here

Shogun should not have ever been forced to fight on 13 days notice.You dont do that to a legend like Shogun

Plus if they put Shogun on the FOX 1 card THEN holy shit, that card is going to be awesome

WAR Shogun
Fuck off thaiguy Phone Post 3.0

Problem is both Henderson and Rashad pulled stinkers in their last performances so their stars are not shining to the public. Anyway i guess its good that both Shogun and Sonnen have a litle more time to prepare.

imteamme -
Wonderboysleftlung - Honestly the UFC has put worse cards on PPV sucks the shogun fight is off but you guys are acting like its the worst card ever

You know thats not going to happen lol.

Rashad is ALWAYS boring

Let me remind you what Rashad has even said in the past.

He said that if the fans arent booing him then his "gameplan" is not working...its his "gameplan" to be as boring as possible.....so fuck Rashad lol

The ONLY way this card can be saved is if Hendo 1 punch KO's Rashad...stanky leg version 2.0 here we come! Here is hoping

Little fighter bashing thiaguy? Phone Post 3.0

Chael did not have visa issues, he was cleared for a visa, they let Jon Jones fight vitor right after his dwi and property damage which is a felony in canada, And he got a visa

Thaiguy plz go

Why cant someone IP ban this fag Phone Post 3.0

I hope Chael talks about it on UFC tonight Phone Post

SupesUp - Canadian cities west of Ontario need to not have fight cards. Phone Post

Explain? Phone Post

imteamme -

You know thats not going to happen lol.

Rashad is ALWAYS boring

Let me remind you what Rashad has even said in the past.

He said that if the fans arent booing him then his "gameplan" is not working...its his "gameplan" to be as boring as possible.....so fuck Rashad lol

The ONLY way this card can be saved is if Hendo 1 punch KO's Rashad...stanky leg version 2.0 here we come! Here is hoping

That was Winklejohn who said that, not Evans. Phone Post

Will not buy Phone Post 3.0

macblack -
SupesUp - Canadian cities west of Ontario need to not have fight cards. Phone Post

Explain? Phone Post

Um, do I have to? Phone Post