Shogun vs Belfort anyone???

Shogun was talking about moving down a weight class and Belfort has been on a tear lately, I just think it's a good match up for a potentially great fight. Anyone with me? Phone Post 3.0

People will come to see Shogun UFC events for reasons they can’t even fathom. They’ll turn into the arena parking lot, not knowing for sure why they’re doing it. They’ll arrive in the arena, as innocent as children, longing for the past. Dana and the Fertittas won't mind if you look around, It’s only 200 dollars per person. And they’ll pass over the money without even thinking about it, for it is money they have and peace they lack. And they’ll walk off to the bleachers and sit in their Tapout Gear on a perfect afternoon. And find they have reserved seats and cheer for Shogun. And they’ll watch the fight, and it’ll be as they’d dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick, they’ll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come. The one constant through all the years, has been Shogun's KO ability. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It’s been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But Shogun's KO ability has marked the time. This arena, this sport, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and that could be again. Oh people will come. People will most definitely come.

He's won one fight, why does everyone think he's back to Pride form all of the sudden? If he loses his next fight, the same people are gonna be saying he's past his prime he's too old blah blah Phone Post 3.0

DoubleBACO - People will come to see Shogun UFC events for reasons they can’t even fathom. They’ll turn into the arena parking lot, not knowing for sure why they’re doing it. They’ll arrive in the arena, as innocent as children, longing for the past. Dana and the Fertittas won't mind if you look around, It’s only 200 dollars per person. And they’ll pass over the money without even thinking about it, for it is money they have and peace they lack. And they’ll walk off to the bleachers and sit in their Tapout Gear on a perfect afternoon. And find they have reserved seats and cheer for Shogun. And they’ll watch the fight, and it’ll be as they’d dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick, they’ll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come. The one constant through all the years, has been Shogun's KO ability. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It’s been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But Shogun's KO ability has marked the time. This arena, this sport, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and that could be again. Oh people will come. People will most definitely come.
LOL Phone Post 3.0

I just came, this fight never crossed my mind. What a great matchup it would be.
Thanks op, Dana make it happen. Phone Post 3.0

at 195 lbs would be awesome, so it wouldn't hurt belfort in the 185lb ranking and rua can have a practice cut Phone Post 3.0

Nah, Vitor should fight for the MW title next.

Shogun should fight Thiago Silva.

would love to see Shogun KO that roider at 205

DoubleBACO - People will come to see Shogun UFC events for reasons they can’t even fathom. They’ll turn into the arena parking lot, not knowing for sure why they’re doing it. They’ll arrive in the arena, as innocent as children, longing for the past. Dana and the Fertittas won't mind if you look around, It’s only 200 dollars per person. And they’ll pass over the money without even thinking about it, for it is money they have and peace they lack. And they’ll walk off to the bleachers and sit in their Tapout Gear on a perfect afternoon. And find they have reserved seats and cheer for Shogun. And they’ll watch the fight, and it’ll be as they’d dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick, they’ll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come. The one constant through all the years, has been Shogun's KO ability. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It’s been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But Shogun's KO ability has marked the time. This arena, this sport, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and that could be again. Oh people will come. People will most definitely come.
Slow clap Phone Post 3.0

Shogun doesn't deserve anything close to Vitor. I'm not a fan of TRT Vitor but he deserves nothing short of a title shot. The run he's had this year makes him the consensus fighter of the year. Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - Vitor doesnt deserve fighter of the year until he proves hes willing to submit to drug testing and fight in the states. This blind eye bullshit needs to stop.

And the guy that posted above me is gay as fuck.
You're fucking retarded Phone Post 3.0

I would like to see it. Vitor has two rounds before he starts pulling guard

Vitor does deserve a title shot though

LOL WUT?!? Not sure if srs.. Vitor deserves nothing less than a title shot at this point.. and Shogun is.. well.. less.

The issue with Vitor is NOT about him being "Clean" or not, it's a morality/principal issue. If he were to become champion then yes he needs to be able to fight in America......

A: Without TRT 

B: Getting an exemption from a commission 

Vitor DID say he'd be willing to give TRT up for a title shot, I use to hate him for the TRT but it's up to ZUFFA to schedule him in America. If Vitor is doing blood tests during camp (Nobody else is that I know of) and passing all his pre/post fight drug tests then I don't see the problem. 

brahmabull81 - Whatever you say. Let me know when Brazilian drug testing agencies stop getting shut down constantly due to being shady and inept and Ill give a fuck what you think about people passing or failing tests there.

Vitor has already tested positive for steroids. He therefore is NOT some super paragon of honesty and sportsmanship. Hes already at some point decided he wanted to cheat, and disrespect his sport and opponents. Hes a guy that will do anything and everything to get ahead, legality be damned. Hes just like any of the other likely roided up system trickers in sports. A large percentage of successful athletes are. But please dont act like Vitor is the good guy and some poor victim of baseless and "hater" style bashing.

If youve been popped you should never be able to use TRT to continue competing. Period. I have nothing else to say here. Continue bashing, deluded Vitor fanboy.

Edit: directed at Had.

remind me to come back to this thread when I have a vote down for you..

Vitor would KO the shit out of him.

You think that Shogun is EXPLOSIVE? Shit, Vitor is x10.

Vitor within a round. Vitor is looking awesome and Shogun isn't.

It'd be like Wand/Vitor.

Get Shogun and Mousasi to go at it.

Nah Joe Silva would rather put an exciting fighter in the twilight of his career against a boring wrestler like Ryan Bader or Phil Davis. Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - Vitor doesnt deserve fighter of the year until he proves hes willing to submit to drug testing and fight in the states. This blind eye bullshit needs to stop.

And the guy that posted above me is gay as fuck.
Stop being a faggot and enjoy the fights Phone Post 3.0