Short fuse is still burning-Herman

Yeah he is.

I gotta tell you, I never thought he would still be in the UFC at this point. SO many guys have come and gone since his TUF title fight against the guy who is no longer employed by the UFC-- NO disrespect, I just didn't think he had the skill set to hang other than his BJJ. I always thought he had slow hands, no kicks and was a grinder. But hat's off, Ed Herman, shut me the fuck up and sit me the fuck down.

Good luck, they gave you a tough opponent 

I agree. I think this will be he's 20th ufc fight, 22 I you include the tuf show fights. Also has a few decent wins over good fighters like natal,botsch and Noke Phone Post 3.0

St Helens UK mma fan - I agree. I think this will be he's 20th ufc fight, 22 I you include the tuf show fights. Also has a few decent wins over good fighters like natal,botsch and Noke Phone Post 3.0
Or 19 ? Phone Post 3.0

Herman was out for a few years correct?

I'll never forget that fight back in 2010? Where he literally hearted it out until the red stopped it, he was hoping on 1 leg and it was either his ACL or MCL that was completely and obviously TORN!

Love short fuse! Even on TUF when they saw their coach (team quest) Randy Couture lose the title, one guys was like "I wanna go home man, crying" and Short Fuse was like "fuck that, I'm winning this shit for Randy!" Phone Post 3.0

mada - Gritty guy. A real fighter with very limited athletic ability. He said he believes he can make a run with USADA now in place. Phone Post 3.0

That'a what I was kinda saying. WIth all these uber atheletes out there, Ed just doesn't seem that 'gifted. tough as hell though, I can't think of a ko that he's actually put on someone and I'm too lazy to google

He's really good on the ground. Phone Post 3.0

Blazing Knees -
mada - Gritty guy. A real fighter with very limited athletic ability. He said he believes he can make a run with USADA now in place. Phone Post 3.0

That'a what I was kinda saying. WIth all these uber atheletes out there, Ed just doesn't seem that 'gifted. tough as hell though, I can't think of a ko that he's actually put on someone and I'm too lazy to google

Joe doerkson iirc

Guy showed me a triangle defence/escape 10 years ago and it's still my favourite one.

Hope he does well Phone Post 3.0

Tom Lawlor - He's really good on the ground. Phone Post 3.0

That's what I was saying, I heard he's awesome and I've seen quite a few of his fights. You've rolled with him?

I didn't know Herman was still in the UFC. Then I see he's in the main event of the prelims? Okay ....

Ed "corn row" Herman

Had the balls to fight in Strikeforce for UFC when nobody wanted too right? Phone Post 3.0

Damn. Good finish by Nikita though. Hope Eds ok Phone Post 3.0

I think his fuse got put out  poor guy, hope he's OK.