Short I.G vid of Conor sparring boxing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQQoFTgBbKg/

Boy, it makes me terrified for him if he was actually willing to step into the ring with Floyd.

That looked really terrible. Guy in red punches like he's playing tetherball. 

Years ago a guy posted a video of a guy shadow boxing in the park. Numerous ug'ers pounced on the thread mocking the guys footwork and technique.

Turns out the guy in the park was Manny Pacquiao. Since that day I have realised the majority of the ug doesn't know shit.

Vic Vinegar - Years ago a guy posted a video of a guy shadow boxing in the park. Numerous ug'ers pounced on the thread mocking the guys footwork and technique.

Turns out the guy in the park was Manny Pacquiao. Since that day I have realised the majority of the ug doesn't know shit.
Source?

Vic Vinegar - Years ago a guy posted a video of a guy shadow boxing in the park. Numerous ug'ers pounced on the thread mocking the guys footwork and technique.

VU

Aussie Shaun - 
Vic Vinegar - Years ago a guy posted a video of a guy shadow boxing in the park. Numerous ug'ers pounced on the thread mocking the guys footwork and technique.

That was Ian Freeman.
He copped a lot of ridicule for it too.

Are you saying people mistook Freeman for Pacquiao??

B3LI3VE -

Source?

Just B3LI3VE it. 

Another carrot to make Floyd sign...

Aussie Shaun - No , Ian Freeman was on here laughing at the pacquiao vid and laughed saying how whoever that guy was could'nt break an egg and how he must wank really fast at Jemma Jameson vids.
Then when he was told it was the Pac man he got pissed off.

Ah that made more sense.

Yeah Freeman sure said some dumb shit now and again. He was 'editor' on the early issues of Fighter's Only magazine and his short pieces came off as a bit boorish to say the least

Conor released that to bait Mayweather into taking the fight. 

Rhys91 - 

Lmfao that is hilarious, some funny fuckers on this site.

Lol I need to read that thread asap.

Team Blackhouse Fan - 

Conor released that to bait Mayweather into taking the fight. 

I don't know man. Floyd already knows he'd kill Conor in boxing and easily. He toys with elite boxers who dedicate 100% of themselves to boxing.

Also, even if Conor was toying with the Tomato Can he was sparring in this vid, there are some glaring dangerous mistakes.

BuddyRevell -
Rhys91 - 

Also this.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -
BuddyRevell -
Rhys91 - 

Also this.
Please