SHOULD BONES GIVE UP HIS NEXT PURSE?

Should Jonny split his next purse with all the fighters who couldn't fight because of him?

I think that would be an honourable thing to do and maybe 'win him some fans'. Phone Post

He makes more in one fight then every other fighter Phone Post

No Phone Post

UGCTT_MexiCain AmeriCain - 

No Phone Post

UGCTT_MexiCain AmeriCain - No Phone Post

It's one purse. He'd help those guys out who have lost out.

I think it would be a good PR move and put him back on the right path with the fans and media alike.

He's just signed a contract with Nike I'm sure they'd like to hear a positive story regarding Bones. Phone Post

voorhees - 
UGCTT_MexiCain AmeriCain - 

No Phone Post

People will hate him either way and call it a fake ploy for PR. Keep your money and live your life. He earned his money by being the best at what he does why share when it isn't his fault and he gains nothing from it.

"It's one purse."

Jones prob gets around 500 grand for one fight.

no
why should he compensate the rest of the card for some promoters short comings. i think zuffa has more money to do this. as they should they are the ones who cancelled

voorhees - "It's one purse."

Jones prob gets around 500 grand for one fight.

That's my point, give the fighters what they would've got had he not refused the Sonnen fight. Phone Post

vincan469 - no
why should he compensate the rest of the card for some promoters short comings. i think zuffa has more money to do this. as they should they are the ones who cancelled

Zuffa are probably massively out of pocket due to the card being cancelled. Phone Post

He ahould give up his belt Phone Post

iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz - He ahould give up his belt Phone Post

I don't think that's warranted. Phone Post

Its not like he needs his purse. Thats tiny compared to his ppv bonus and nike money, imo Phone Post

anunaki - Its not like he needs his purse. Thats tiny compared to his ppv bonus and nike money, imo Phone Post

Possibly. I just think it's the right thing to do. Phone Post

0% chance of it happening,

100% chance that OP is clueless...

Yep. and Dana should give up a few of his ferraris

Why? Phone Post