Should the UFC have their version of Wrestlemania?

Darth BLAF - They will create a yearly mega show at Madison Square Garden once the skirt wearing faggots in New York finally surrender.

Just stop being union busters and NY is open for them. 

Bobby Lupo -
Darth BLAF - They will create a yearly mega show at Madison Square Garden once the skirt wearing faggots in New York finally surrender.

Just stop being union busters and NY is open for them. 

Word Phone Post

Hell no. UFC needs to stay as far away from wrestling as possible. Just my opinion though. But I'm all for stacked cards. Phone Post

RyannVonDoom - 
Jeremy Sanford HWC - They may as well do it. They've already completely ripped off every other aspect of the WWE experience.Dana White should really get down on his knees and blow Vince for creating Tough Enough. Without it, MMA  as we know it may not even exist.

This Phone Post

and the RAW lead in that gave season 1 TUF ratings. and the McMahon-SCSA feud that the UFC copied with Dana-Tito

It would be good to have a event where every UFC title was on the line, but that would leave not many title fights leading up to the event.

Whoever said they should have 7 title fights is an idiot. That would be 3.5 hrs of fighting, not including entrances, pre and post talking, etc... The whole event would be 6 hrs long. Thats a long time to be sitting at a bar watching fights in one sitting. Phone Post

Snores -  Whoever said they should have 7 title fights is an idiot. That would be 3.5 hrs of fighting, not including entrances, pre and post talking, etc... The whole event would be 6 hrs long. Thats a long time to be sitting at a bar watching fights in one sitting. Phone Post

I agree with this one.

After watching the Strikeforce show where they had 3 title fights & all 3 went all five rounds, I'm not sure it would be a good idea to have that many title matches on one show.

They had a tough enough time getting all seven champs on the stage for the Super 7 conference. Even then, Aldo had to leave early to cut weight. There's no way they could have all 7 title fights in one night. GSP and Cruz are guaranteed to go 10 rounds combined.

"Every UFC PPV is the Superbowl of Mixed Martial Arts" - Dana White

Then plasters every TUF scrub on the entire card with one decent main event fight.

They can call it "MMANIA!" Phone Post

3 title fights and 3-4 contenders matches every 4th of July or NYE would be sweet, make it a 4 hr show Phone Post

Captain Erica -  3 title fights and 3-4 contenders matches every 4th of July or NYE would be sweet, make it a 4 hr show Phone Post

I thought that would be a great idea for the Toronto show. Make it annual & stack the card.