Shreveport LA - Training

Anyone train in Shreveport. My wife is from Marshall, TX so we are down in that area alot and I'd like to train on the weekends I'm there. I'm a purple under Carlos Machado. I'd be interested in any Judo, Wrestling or Jiujitsu.

Thanks,
Rodney

Rodney,

There are a few people that train informally in Shreveport. Occasionally, they come up to train with me.

I am in Texarkana. Let me know if you would like to train when you are out this way. I will be out of town the next two weekends. I don't have classes on the weekend, but would be happy to train with you.

Marc Hagebusch
903-244-3496

I am not sure if you saw this Rodney, give me a call.

Marc

Marc,

How far are you from Marshall? We should be down in 2 weeks. I'll give you a call when the time gets closer. I usually just end up sitting on my @ss for 2 day while I'm down there so I'd love to get some training in. I'm thinking about going to the Pan Ams this year. Talk to you soon.

Rodney

Rodney,

Marshall is about 70 miles south of Texarkana. You can take HWY 59 straight to Texarkana from Marshall. Shreveport is a little closer (maybe 45-50 miles) to Marshall, but I don't think that you will find any place to train there.

When and where are the Pan Ams? I have not been following the competitions recently.

Marc

I was training Alan Shebaro yesterday at Yousef's and he said they were going to be like the 22nd of April in California. I did a google search this morning though and it said they were going to be on the 3rd and 4th of April. This kinda screws things up for me because this is our busiest time of year at work.