Sign if u want a Griffin v Bonnar retirement fight

I may be in the minority but I don't care to see Griffin fight again.

You would be disappointed. Neither fighter is what they used to be and there is no chance a 3rd fight would look anything like the first one. It would be a boring 3 round decision...likely with Forrest grinding out the win. I'm not interested.

Of course Phone Post

grimer - You would be disappointed. Neither fighter is what they used to be and there is no chance a 3rd fight would look anything like the first one. It would be a boring 3 round decision...likely with Forrest grinding out the win. I'm not interested.

Bonnar is a better fighter than he used to be. Phone Post

I'd watch!

grimer - You would be disappointed. Neither fighter is what they used to be and there is no chance a 3rd fight would look anything like the first one. It would be a boring 3 round decision...likely with Forrest grinding out the win. I'm not interested.

I could see why you would think that's possible, based on Griffin's last few fights.

BUT...

I think with both fighters moving into retirement after this fight, neither one has any reason for fighting a point battle. There would be no gain in retiring that way. I think they both get motivated big time for this fight. I think they go at it with the same desire and ferocity as the first fight.

Make it a five round right and we have ourselves something special. Phone Post

Frank Gallagher - As long as they both retire I'm all for it Phone Post

Agreed Phone Post

DO IT DANA Phone Post

Dana should have had them coach TUF. Would have watched every episode.

This entirely depends on whether or not Bonnar wants to retire. If he wants to stay around for a few more years then I wanna see fresh matches Phone Post

aaroncev - Dana should have had them coach TUF. Would have watched every episode.

I have now agreed twice! Phone Post

aaroncev - Dana should have had them coach TUF. Would have watched every episode.

So fucking this!! Really? Sot and Pearson?? Griffin and Bonnar ending things where they all started is literally poetic. Dumb move by Dana, IMO. Phone Post

Doesn't interest me Phone Post

Bukkake on my bacne - If these guys are both going to retire, to me, it's only fitting that they have the opportunity to leave the UFC the way they came in. One of the most exciting fights in history. Not just another "rematch". Phone Post

This Phone Post

Unless these guys are fighting in tuxedos and or roller-skates... I don't see how this fight won't play out any different. I like both guys and would just rather see them fight other people.

quickfix - Unless these guys are fighting in tuxedos and or roller-skates... I don't see how this fight won't play out any different. I like both guys and would just rather see them fight other people.

Who would you rather see Griffin fight, just out of curiosity? Phone Post

ChokeEmOut - Never wanted the other two let alone a 3rd

It would be lame and an embarrassment to watch, almost like the Forrest vs Tito trilogy Phone Post

Watched number 3 again tonight, anything but an embarrassment. Great fight, and have non idea why Dana was on the major Griffin dis train. Phone Post

Yuuuup all for this Phone Post

co signed.....and TTT

I don't wish either guy less opportunity to earn $$, and true, it would be a fitting end for both of their careers. But that said, I'm not nostalgic for anything related to TUF, and this fight doesn't do anything for me.

But seeing how there are approximately 920,092,313 UFC shows per year, it's not like there's not room for this kind of fight somewhere on Fuel, Fox, Facebook or whateverthefuck. But knowing Dana, he would probably co-main event it on a big card.