Signed gloves

I got a pair of Official UFC gloves. One signed by anderson silva, the other by jon jones. How much is that worth? Should I sell it maybe in the future? Help.. Phone Post

You got them in H-town? As far as how much they could possibly bring in...
As of right now MMA has a big following so the money could be "good", however and this is what I'd suggest, keep for several years to come and they'll both be waaaay more valuable. The sport is growing FAST and these guys are two of the "Michael Jordans" of the game. Like them or not. Just my opinion but congrats! I'd love to have the Silva ones. I got Phil davis' so I hope he beats Jones eventually! Haha it could happen.. Phone Post

xiBLacKouTix - I got a pair of Official UFC gloves. One signed by anderson silva, the other by jon jones. How much is that worth? Should I sell it maybe in the future? Help.. Phone Post

Ain't worth shit, but I'll take em off your hands for you :)

better sell the silva ones fast. Phone Post

Some people paid $200 to see him, take a pic, sign an item. I asked a whole bunch of people and only one said yes. Then for jones I asked this fugly dude but his dad said no. so I asked a fellow ese lol. $200 signiture. So im selling for $400 Phone Post

Matrixkick - You got them in H-town? As far as how much they could possibly bring in...
As of right now MMA has a big following so the money could be "good", however and this is what I'd suggest, keep for several years to come and they'll both be waaaay more valuable. The sport is growing FAST and these guys are two of the "Michael Jordans" of the game. Like them or not. Just my opinion but congrats! I'd love to have the Silva ones. I got Phil davis' so I hope he beats Jones eventually! Haha it could happen.. Phone Post

Yes, HTwn is correct. Im tryn to get high right now whats up? Phone Post

Haha I'm not in Houston. I live a couple hours away. I asked because I was supposed to go to the expo but pulled out at the last minute. I was PISSED but I heard Silva's line both days was wrapped! So if you found a way to get his I'm jealous.. As for Jones I'm not much of a fan but he is a great fighter. If I was in Houston I'd take you up on that smoke just to see those gloves. Haha Phone Post

Lmao yea i wish he would have.taken a picture of anderson signing it though Phone Post