Silva is getting ready to take the dive

down under the rugby players fighting each other is on PPV and very popular.
they’re just brawlers.

Tyron is wincing right here. He knows the punch is coming. I just shat on your entire thesis paper post with this one picture hahaah

checkmate

2 Likes

Then why is Tyron wincing before Jake even lifts his hand and he is already covered up?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

checkmate.

All three of them are fixes my man. You’re on the right path to the truth. Just look at this picture. Woodley is bracing for the punch.

The Silva fight will be rigged. It sucks, but the world is fucking weird now.

2 Likes

Jake has already dipped his left shoulder and right hand has DROPPED from his chest. The punch doesn’t start from “lifting” it’s starts by dropping.

You’re a fucking idiot and I’m stupid for replying to you

Judges,knockout punch or Silva pulling punches?

Speak up.

He is as delusional as Vegito Blue is with the Diaz brothers.

1 Like

Bullshit. Anyone can be KO’d.

Yeah Silva SHOULD win but he’s 48 years old and has been KO’d in the later part of his career.

10 years ago Anderson would’ve toyed with him anyway he wanted. But age gets everyone.

Jake Paul losing to Anderson Silva doesn’t really hurt his stock. I’ve actually seen people give credit to jake for finally fighting a worthy opponent (regardless of Silva’s age)

1 Like

Is this fight scored on the 10 point system or is it just called a draw at the end?

I don’t expect a KO on either side.

If it’s scored there is a legit chance Silva could lose just because he likes to dance around and do fuck all during opening rounds.

So you think the Woodley and Askren KO’s were staged?

I don’t think this is a exhibition by the way Silva is talking.He is talking about winning or losing.

1 Like

Anderson Silva is probably my all time favorite fighter, even above GSP, based on excitement , but he ended his MMa career 1-7-1. He’s 48 years old. He is not the same fighter.

1 Like

This whole notion that Jake doesn’t have real skills and he’s just trolling everyone has been clearly squashed.

But some people just can’t accept it, it breaks their fragile minds. On paper, Silva should easily win, and I am wanting him to. But “on paper” means jack shit in combat sports and it’s crazy to me that experienced people don’t understand that, or don’t want to rather…simply because they personally don’t like someone.

1 Like

I am not a fan of Jake Paul and everything he represents. I am not a fan of the YouTube celebrity fights. I think these big paydays should be going to legit fighters, but I don’t doubt he’s a young strong kid with millions of dollars and endless amount of time to train. At age 25 I felt invincible. He has all the money to buy the best training and recovery. Add the punchers chance into the equation, he has a legit chance.

1 Like

I’m the same age as Silva, I have zero in common and can’t identify with Paul at all.

But I’m not going to suspend reality because of it.

1 Like

I just hope they don’t have a gentleman’s agreement to not KO one another. There’s almost been too much respect from each other going into this. I watched the Ariel sit down and the all access.

Jake said he won’t play Andersons game in the corners. He’s going to make Andy come to him. But Silva is a counter fighter than loves being cornered.

I could see this being a fairly uneventful Decision

What did Tito gain from the last fight? Everyone claimed that was rigged.

We have some dumb fans on these forums

I can see that too, but I don’t think there’s any gentleman’s agreement for no KO. I don’t think Silva would do that and I really don’t think Paul would in this case…he’s a reward over risk person and the reward of flatlining Silva is too sweet…and I fully believe…he believes he can do it, especially after the Woodley fight

1 Like