Silva is getting ready to take the dive

Jake Paul just started the BETR sports company podcast. His entire venture depends on him staying undefeated.

His “fights” against Woodley and Askren were extremely suspicious. Woodley was turning his head before Jake even hit him, and he said that he thought Jake was going to the body. Why are you cringing and bracing for a punch if you think that your opponent is going to the body?

There is no way they are letting Jake fight Anderson in a real boxing match. This will be another fixed fight. I’m happy that Anderson is getting paid at least.

All you idiots who drink the koolaid, enjoy your show. Just don’t ever talk down to Lesnar or CM Punk again.

13 Likes

Shut The Fuck Up Veep Season 6 GIF by Veep HBO

22 Likes

let the truth upset you to the end of eternity!!

1 Like

He initially thought Jake was going to the body and recognized otherwise too late to do anything other than try and brace for the incoming bomb. Not the most sound boxing defense. Lol

3 Likes

Nope! Woodley’s face was already tensing up and cringing before Jake even lifted his hand to throw the punch lmao. So that means he was initially thinking that Woodley was going to the head.

I love evidence lol, it makes the haters cry!

5 Likes

Because he’s a wrestler with one big, stupid punch that any real YouTube boxer could avoid. Especially if he only throws like 4 times a round.
Jake Paul sucks at boxing
Woodley sucks at boxing
Ben Askren sucks at boxing

Anderson Silva is gonna fuck Jake Paul up if this is a real boxing match.

12 Likes

Confused No Brain GIF by FaZe Clan

4 Likes

Woodley or Askren’s striking has nothing to do with this. Woodley is bracing for a punch before Jake even throws it, and we know Jake gave that signal first. And Woodley said he thought Jake was going to the body. Nothing adds up except the truth that it was a dive.

Woodley was a recent guest Jake’s BETR show too lmao, so cute!

Exactly. No logical response, can’t accept the truth, goes to a dumb irrelevant GIF.

CHECKMATE!

sure looks like the punch has been thrown to me. it’s on its way to his face.

1 Like

Anderson is for sure throwing the fight. Anybody at that stage can be bought

11 Likes

no doubt

Shirley Maclaine Question GIF by HULU

3 Likes

6 Likes

Already making excuses.

This will break MMA fans badly if Jake wins, and he absolutely could win. I’m rooting for Anderson though.

3 Likes

Reminds me of when Silva was throwing out weird excuses before his Weidman fight.

2 Likes

You saying they’re offering him Anderson Silva money?

1 Like

If Silva loses AND DOESN’T make any excuses it’s definitely staged.

3 Likes

i like Jake as a character but he’s too fake for real boxing
he’s as sus as fuck and it’s only a matter of time until the feds get involved.

3 Likes

No need to take a dive, Jake Paul is going to iron him out legit.