Silva is getting ready to take the dive

Doesn’t matter if they need to do it or not. I’m just pointing out the obvious that they will make it a fixed fight, just like they did for Woodley.

1 Like

talking heads what GIF by Caleb Linden Design

4 Likes

No Silva won’t sell his soul to Jake Paul.

1 Like

Jake Paul has a real chance of KO’ing Silva. He has been KO’d in MMA at the end of his career and he’s like 46 years old.

Jake has 20 years of youth on his side

Anderson has the experience.

But as we saw with Woodley anything is possible

3 Likes

I expect it to be a fairly boring draw.
Silva is ancient but will dance around and throw lots of feints. Jake Paul has a higher level of maturity than most MMA fighters and won’t bite on the obvious attempts to get him to drop his guard, but will probably not want to risk opening up much and giving Silva a chance to counter either.

So it’ll likely be a nothing fight where they hug at the end.

And everyone will still scream its rigged.

4 Likes

100%

2 Likes

Jake cant legitimately ko silva. Trust me

8 Likes

fuck i hope you guys are wrong about silva throwing the fight. i’d love to see him starch jake then retire comfortably with all the thai dick pills he can eat.

3 Likes

This fight is so confusing to me.

Silva is miles better than Paul

But Jake and his team are too smart to let him get smoked. So something is up

20 Likes

you summed it up.

6 Likes

Ive sparred lightly with anderson. Even then i understood he is next level.

Jake is solid, but hes not in Andersons league

10 Likes

Silva recently beat Chavez Jr in boxing. As I remember he was legit- much better than Paul. If not fixed Silva should maul him

5 Likes

I wish he wouldn’t, but if you sign the dotted line to fight paul, that means you sold out. Paul just starting his BS podcast and his BETR sports company. He is not losing anytime soon lol.

This is business. This is how the world works.

2 Likes

agreed, but it will be fixed

bet the farm on jake to “win”

1 Like

But unfortunately, this will not be a real boxing fight

it will be staged

Thank you, it is refreshing to see someone on here with some logic and common sense.

Jake started his BS podcast and BETR sports company. He is not going to lose anytime soon, if ever

He has huge money behind him and the people behind him will continue to pay off every single fighter that jake fights so jake and his crew can continue to make money from those 2 companies along with his boxing ventures

This is all just business

I would love nothing more than to see silva win

or even see jake win, but in a fair fight. That would make me much more intrigued about his career

but it will be fixed

1 Like

You have no argument, but you’re upset at the truth, so you post that meme to make yourself feel better.

HAHA

But he will “beat” anderson, shock and confuse a lot of people and his sports company will get more attention and $$

This is all business

Yep, the fed are already looking at him and his brother as well as SteveWillDoIt for ripping their fans off through pump n dump NFT schemes and offshore betting through RooBet

1 Like