Silva is getting ready to take the dive

They will be fine, as long as they don’t piss off anyone above them, they will continue to make money and do well.

I don’t give AF who wins or loses, I’m simply saying this is a fixed fight for business. It’s all about the money. They are feeding Anderson to Jake.

How awesome would it be if Silva shucks and jives Paul into a left front kick ko? They’ll be like you’ll never fight again and he’ll be like I’m 47 years old.

3 Likes

These people are some of the saddest on the forum.

Can’t imagine what their lives are like if they invest this much energy into trying to rationalize Jake to themselves.

They might do worse and fine him lol

Please Stop Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

I made my first thread in 6 months, dumbass. Only dumbasses like cry and whine like this because you have no way to actually address the point I’m making.

3 Likes

Reaction GIF

1 Like

HAHHAHAHAHAH

you mad? haha idiot goes into GIF language cause he can’t address the argument

Im Dumb Thats So Raven GIF

1 Like

You’re the idiot that can’t make an argument. You clearly have no experience in the subjects you try and discuss.

1 Like

No Way Omg GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

2 Likes

yes you are! hahaha

1 Like

lol thats me come up GIF

2 Likes

Then respond to my argument instead of attacking me.

Oh I forgot, you can’t, cause you know I’m right.
Mma Slap GIF by UFC

feelings GIF by WE tv

1 Like

it will be staged, mark my words

If silva starts doing his clowning shit and gets ko’d and i gotta watch that little fuckhead and his brother scream and celebrate ill puke. Theres no way there is no fuckery involved though, everyone is correct on that