Silva VS Kondo officially off.

MMA Weekly says it's officially been called off due to Silva's kneee injury and that sucks.

Yeah. I heard this too.

:-(

Maybe Kondo should fight for an interim title.

Too bad. I was looking forward to seeing Kondo win.
Yes, you read correctly. I said seeing Kondo win.

Yasatoma Kawajasuzi LOL

I was quite suprised to see that Silva had been training with Macaco, who was an arch-enemy of his old friend Pele for years.....

Kondo is a bad mother.

yeah cause silva didnt just fight rampage right.... oh yeah..

i was just thinking Rampage. And Sak was the 6 to 1 favorite in the first fight

Sak was around -280 I thought. At least that's where it closed. I had $50 on Silva. I did not expect him to destroy, I just thought it looked like a good value.

Yasatoma Kawajasuzi, ha!

You do know that 'Yuki Kondo' is a japanese name too, ya?

"I was quite suprised to see that Silva had been training with Macaco, who was an arch-enemy of his old friend Pele for years....."

mark

wanderlei back down...no way...he may not be the best in mma or his weight division....but he is by far the scariest, most intimidating, and baddest mo fo there is in pride.....dan henderson....sak...yvel...mezger...ortiz....cro....these guys are all no names....get a life bro...

Asian Landlord- I think pele and macaco train together, or have trained together recently.. i think they are good friends now.

wow, that's cool.

I guess they've come a long way since Pele dry humped his head and illegally kicked him in the face after the TKO was called.