Silva: Weidmans luck has ran out

ShanTheMan - "Luck" beat him every minute of their 2 fights. I wish I had a little luck so I could beat the champ.
No shit, what a bitter cheat.

BreakALegAndy! -
Thingading -

Weidman's record post-USADA = 0-3

Andy's record post-USADA = 1-2 (gift decision over Derek Brunson - 19 of 23 media outlets scored the bout in favor of Brunson) Really should be 0-3, like Weidman

Combined reoords for getting popped for PEDs OR serious suspicion they were taking pre-USADA = 2-0

The Bisping fight was close, very close. If it's in the US is maybe goes to Silva. Andy basically finished him at the end of one of the rounds but Herb let it go. 

DC fight was on 2 days notice fighting the champ at a higher weight class. Andy was stopping the TDs at one point and even hurt D.C. If it's a 5 round fight or he has an actual camp Silva has a chance to "do Silva" and win that fight. DC posed absolutely no threat to Silva other than the takedowns. USADA had no effect on that fight. 

Andy is also in his 40's, his recent results are to be expected from an older fighter. To say his decline is due to USADA is a stretch, big stretch.  Weidman on the other hand is 0-3 after USADA while in the prime of his career. 

He's a limp dick though

I'm not a fan but chris wore the strap. He's an elite fighter and will always get my respect

WarriorBahn -

You don't see Silva asking for that rematch ever 

He definitely has

Southpaw76 - Lol you guys. You are acting like he was a weak champion. He went undefeated, beat the goat twice. Beat machida when he was a very game opponent and belfort all before losing. Maybe usada and injuries have taken a toll. Maybe its the IV ban or his chin is starting to go.

Regardless, what he has accomplished in the sport puts him among some of the best fighters ever

Jesus Fucking Hyperbole Christ!

One of the best fighters ever? Wow.

Not saying he sucks but KOed aging goofing Silva, broken leg Silva, seen-better-days Machida and completely deflated Vitor off all the drugs.

Uni man - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight - Chris Weidman has never been "lucky", he's worked hard just like every Pro MMA fighter. I'll always think of Silva as arguably one of the GOATS, but he needs to be reminded that he basically handed over the Belt to Weidman with all his childish antics in their first fight. All that juking and playing around, he got KO'd by a guy who was there to fight.

"Arguably ONE of the goats?" Lol gtfo of here with that arguably shit, he's top four with jones Fedor and Aldo...lol at arguably. 

You're correct, I meant to say arguably the GOAT. My apologies!

EddiePain420 -

luke rockhold called it, said weidman was overrated and only beat a bunch of deflated old brazilians.

Rockhold for knocked out by a pillow fisted Brit.

He's the last one who should talk.

Weisman was damn good. I guess you're forgetting that he beat the machida coming off a dominant win over mousasi himself

The Immortal One -

Weisman was damn good. I guess you're forgetting that he beat the machida coming off a dominant win over mousasi himself

Greased-up Machida you mean.

I still chuckle at the talk of Weidman taking on JBJ.

I liked him but he's not at that level.

Two freak endings. It is imposible to say who the better fighter was. Firsg fight the momentum shifted towards Silva before he got caught. 2nd fight Chris was probably the better fighter. That was also the first time Anderson looked old. Anyway Anderson Silva remains my personal GOAT 

ShanTheMan - "Luck" beat him every minute of their 2 fights. I wish I had a little luck so I could beat the champ.

This

DREXp - I think what he's trying to say is that the Chris got lucky against him

Weidman has had a bad run lately but he will always have Silva's number.   If Anderson wants to see Chris "get lucky" for a third time, he should come get some.  I doubt he wants any more of that though.

Close to 20 minutes in the ring together over 2 fights and Silva received several concussions and a broken leg while doing no damage in return. Luck probably had nothing to do with it. 

Steven McTowelie -
Southpaw76 - Lol you guys. You are acting like he was a weak champion. He went undefeated, beat the goat twice. Beat machida when he was a very game opponent and belfort all before losing. Maybe usada and injuries have taken a toll. Maybe its the IV ban or his chin is starting to go.

Regardless, what he has accomplished in the sport puts him among some of the best fighters ever

Jesus Fucking Hyperbole Christ!

One of the best fighters ever? Wow.

Not saying he sucks but KOed aging goofing Silva, broken leg Silva, seen-better-days Machida and completely deflated Vitor off all the drugs.

Lmao at "seen better days"