Sinead O' Conor McGregor - What Did You Think?

Government Cheese - 
scaredy cat - I liked it. No idea who the other fella was though.
I thought it was Dave Matthews at first. The table behind me was saying the same thing.

Cool idea. Hope Slayer. Gwar. Or something with balls plays next time. Phone Post 3.0

I think Affliction had Megadeth play one of their events if I remember rightly. Probably one of the reasons they ran out of money.

Taz Styles - 

It looked like she couldn't hear the music in her earpiece, she kept feedling with it and looking back at someone.

probably I could barely hear any music but it seemed to be there at times.

Sinead looks like a professional boxer.

As in, likes to eat pussy. Phone Post 3.0

That is exactly how you make a live event into a must see spectacle. Granted...Sinead O'Connor wasn't the perfect artist to show that but I'm feeling this new emphasis on showmanship from the UFC.

Many boxing/MMA fans share my thoughts in that boxing just has a more electric and epic feel during the biggest fights. I don't quite know how to explain it but the Sinead intro made this fight feel like a massive event. This is the type of shit that will elevate MMA to another level. Phone Post 3.0

She should've sang Nothing compares to you! Phone Post 3.0

That was pretty cool should of had it for the co main too Phone Post 3.0

I think she couldn't hear. After she finally got the other ear piece in (which most singers rely on one side) she kept pointing up. Trying to tell the sound guy that she couldn't hear. IDK if it was the music or herself, but she struggled a little.

That being said, I loved the live music intro. It would cost too much to do at every event, but could you imagine Bill Withers singing "Aint No Sunshine" during an Anderson Silva walkout? It would be amazing.

jbbarne - I think she couldn't hear. After she finally got the other ear piece in (which most singers rely on one side) she kept pointing up. Trying to tell the sound guy that she couldn't hear. IDK if it was the music or herself, but she struggled a little.

That being said, I loved the live music intro. It would cost too much to do at every event, but could you imagine Bill Withers singing "Aint No Sunshine" during an Anderson Silva walkout? It would be amazing.
I think that she was getting feedback in her monitors and that was why she pulled them out. That crowd was so loud she wouldn't have been able to hear herself without them. She did a pretty good job staying mostly in tune considering that she was singing without hearing anything. Phone Post 3.0

lionsoul - Bringing in live music... I thought it was pretty cool.

Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0
I think sinead looked rough as fuck. Phone Post 3.0

they should've gotten vince neil sing the national anthem for chad

jbbarne - I think she couldn't hear. After she finally got the other ear piece in (which most singers rely on one side) she kept pointing up. Trying to tell the sound guy that she couldn't hear. IDK if it was the music or herself, but she struggled a little.

dmx tried to do it for anderson's last fight. they asked dana if he could and i guess dana said no or something because it never happened. i don't remember all the details but it was something like that

Spinning Shit - 
jbbarne - I think she couldn't hear. After she finally got the other ear piece in (which most singers rely on one side) she kept pointing up. Trying to tell the sound guy that she couldn't hear. IDK if it was the music or herself, but she struggled a little.

I think that she was getting feedback in her monitors and that was why she pulled them out. That crowd was so loud she wouldn't have been able to hear herself without them. She did a pretty good job staying mostly in tune considering that she was singing without hearing anything. Phone Post 3.0

That is quite possible, and I thought she did fine considering she couldn't hear

Drunkie -
jbbarne - I think she couldn't hear. After she finally got the other ear piece in (which most singers rely on one side) she kept pointing up. Trying to tell the sound guy that she couldn't hear. IDK if it was the music or herself, but she struggled a little.

dmx tried to do it for anderson's last fight. they asked dana if he could and i guess dana said no or something because it never happened. i don't remember all the details but it was something like that

I remember this also but I don't recall all the details either Phone Post 3.0

Wait till he walks out to The Fields of Athenry before he destroys Aldo.

If the UFC are serious they will resurrect Biggie Smalls and have him rap Notorious.

If they don't it will be a cop out. Phone Post 3.0

jbbarne - 
Spinning Shit - 

That is quite possible, and I thought she did fine considering she couldn't hear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXMnBLnSXhc

dana says he was down with it here in this video. no clue what happened. dana and dmx was down. so was anderson

She's unrecognizable.
Too much Irish horse shoe! Phone Post 3.0

Freaking awesome!!!

Felt a little awkward at first, but when Conor entered the arena it all felt pretty awesome. Either way a billion times then a drugged up Lil Wayne retardantly moaning about goblins.

scaredy cat - I liked it. No idea who the other fella was though.

Staind. Aaron Lewis.