Sinead O' Conor McGregor - What Did You Think?

It was awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Drunkie -
jbbarne - I think she couldn't hear. After she finally got the other ear piece in (which most singers rely on one side) she kept pointing up. Trying to tell the sound guy that she couldn't hear. IDK if it was the music or herself, but she struggled a little.

That being said, I loved the live music intro. It would cost too much to do at every event, but could you imagine Bill Withers singing "Aint No Sunshine" during an Anderson Silva walkout? It would be amazing.

dmx tried to do it for anderson's last fight. they asked dana if he could and i guess dana said no or something because it never happened. i don't remember all the details but it was something like that

Dana didn't want Anderson to change his walkout music because they've been promoting his comeback fight using "Ain't No Sunshine" in the lead up to the fight. Phone Post 3.0

mister_sticks - 
Drunkie -
jbbarne - I think she couldn't hear. After she finally got the other ear piece in (which most singers rely on one side) she kept pointing up. Trying to tell the sound guy that she couldn't hear. IDK if it was the music or herself, but she struggled a little.

That being said, I loved the live music intro. It would cost too much to do at every event, but could you imagine Bill Withers singing "Aint No Sunshine" during an Anderson Silva walkout? It would be amazing.

dmx tried to do it for anderson's last fight. they asked dana if he could and i guess dana said no or something because it never happened. i don't remember all the details but it was something like that

Dana didn't want Anderson to change his walkout music because they've been promoting his comeback fight using "Ain't No Sunshine" in the lead up to the fight. Phone Post 3.0

that is a different thing. watch the video i posted above.

warez - Sinead looks like a professional boxer.

As in, likes to eat pussy. Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was bad ass, honestly

Aaron Lewis....not so much Phone Post 3.0

Chimonos Revenge - I thought it was bad ass, honestly

Should have been Ted Nugent.
Stranglehold live walkout music would have been great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g

I thought it made for a really intense entrance and I was glad they brought in Aaron Lewis for chad Mendes. It would've sucked if they had one live performer for one but not the other Phone Post 3.0

stonepony -

Ted nugent is psychotic though.

He probably would have shit his pants or shot a bow and arrow into the crowd or something. Phone Post 3.0

Cool idea, shit songs
Rory should have got tool to play 46 and 2 live Phone Post 3.0

She was awful Phone Post 3.0

I dont care for sinead oconnar at all, but that entrance was bad ass, with her Irish accent, in that particular event.

And she looks like she just walked straight off the aliens 3 set lol

The group of guys I watched the fight with all wanted to rewatch Conor's entrance again after the fight just because of sinead oconnar. Phone Post 3.0

It looked like she was strugglin with the earpiece.

Also compared to the foggy dew song she sang that is on youtube it sounded like she could sing loud .. like she had a cold.
.nevertheless i got goosebumps and hope ti dee her sing this song in croke park when conor fights there one day Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was cool but I actually liked Aaron Lewis better Phone Post 3.0

War Sinead Phone Post 3.0

Chimonos Revenge - 
stonepony -

He probably would have shit his pants or shot a bow and arrow into the crowd or something. Phone Post 3.0

Nugent is awesome. What he would have done is play one of the best rock songs of all time.

Sea dweller - She should've sang Nothing compares to you! Phone Post 3.0

Her voice is pretty wrecked, she might not be able to hit those notes anymore.

spjackson77 - Retarded. He brought in some bald headed cunt who hasn't been relevant since the early 90's....SICK!!!!!!
Wow, venom much? You carry too much anger in you my friend. Phone Post 3.0

stonepony -
Chimonos Revenge - 
stonepony -

Nugent is awesome. What he would have done is play one of the best rock songs of all time.
Tons of people have walked in to stranglehold.
Would have hardly been original Phone Post 3.0

Chimonos Revenge - 
stonepony -
Chimonos Revenge - 
stonepony -

Tons of people have walked in to stranglehold.
Would have hardly been original Phone Post 3.0

It should be the Alpha Male theme song.

Government Cheese -
scaredy cat - I liked it. No idea who the other fella was though.
I thought it was Dave Matthews at first. The table behind me was saying the same thing.

Cool idea. Hope Slayer. Gwar. Or something with balls plays next time. Phone Post 3.0
That was the singer from the band Staind. Phone Post 3.0