Sinead O' Conor McGregor - What Did You Think?

Dana said they were working on Rihanna for Jose Aldo, that would be epic Phone Post 3.0

I liked the Mendes into significantly more.

ix3623 - Aaron lewis of staind singing country music nowadays just because it is popular now is sickning considering he sings about pick up trucks and all the typical lyrics of a country song knowing damn well he wasn't raised like that. The guy is from masachusetts. Truth is he's a good artist but definitely a sell out
But Sinead is as real as they come..

She was amazing Phone Post 3.0

http://m.fightland.vice.com/blog/sinead-oconnor-is-singing-conor-mcgregors-walkout-song Phone Post 3.0

God awful Phone Post 3.0

Sinead sang a song that stirs real emotion with the Irish. Her performance was on par with Brandon Thatch's defense, but just the passion alone made it great. Some washed up one hit rocker trying to stay relevant by switching to country and doing an original about living is a small town with a disel pickup just isn't the same. And I can appreciate the small town country mentality, living many years in the Nor Cal mountains surrounded by rednecks.

Really like the live music intros.

And all the new production

Much more polished and professional looking event Phone Post 3.0

ix3623 - Sinead singing was pretty awful af times in my opinion but singing a capella with a crowd of screaming fans where you can't really hear is no easy feat. Much better than the lip synching in the last bellator event. That was awful. Ufc seems to have ripped off their idea but actually using known singers who actually sing live
Yeah you could tell she couldn't really hear herself.she kept messing with her earpiece and signaling for them to turn up her monitor Phone Post 3.0

Sinead vs the new Pope. Phone Post 3.0

Does anyone have the walkout video? Phone Post 3.0

I love the live music idea. I couldn't really hear it in the bar but it added to the "epicness" of the fight. Phone Post 3.0

ix3623 - Aaron lewis of staind singing country music nowadays just because it is popular now is sickning considering he sings about pick up trucks and all the typical lyrics of a country song knowing damn well he wasn't raised like that. The guy is from masachusetts. Truth is he's a good artist but definitely a sell out
Actually, if you read his biography, that's exactly how he was raised Phone Post 3.0

she can sing

I thought it was spectacular!!!

Was awesome Phone Post 3.0

I thought this was Conor's idea, did Chad ask for live music or is that now a thing? Phone Post 3.0

Had Chad came out to something other than Country he probably would've molly whopped Conor.

Sad Country music leads to sad post fight.

Very wwe Phone Post 3.0

Wish American fans would have been rude like the Irish fans and sang over Sineads crap song

Holy Shit that moment when Conor looks back at Sinead and she has that one hand raised was so intense. That was real go to war shit right there. I absolutely loved it.