Skala aka Jared Shaw

I remember making the same shit art like him in the early 90s, you'd throw paint on a paper, and your teacher used this spinning thing to make it abstract like this douche is doing..

Fuck watch the video of him dancing and doing his art, this fucken TERRIBLE!!!

Oh, $kala. Phone Post 3.0

Dire - I remember making the same shit art like him in the early 90s, you'd throw paint on a paper, and your teacher used this spinning thing to make it abstract like this douche is doing..

Fuck watch the video of him dancing and doing his art, this fucken TERRIBLE!!!

I think hes using a technique we were taught in kindergarten where you take some marbles put some paint down then roll the marbles around .

This guy must be the GOAT douchbag, how many people have transcended the art of douchbagistry to be multiple types of douchbag in such a short period of time.

He'll be vegan next "Cos I care girl pout" Phone Post 3.0

Basquiat ripoffs lol.

How has his dancing shoe ad not been posted as a gif yet? Phone Post 3.0

I heard Helwani mention him once.

So, I guess i'm not old school hardcore if I dont know who the fuck this guy is...? Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - 
PatrickFreitas - If I could rewrite history I'd want T.Jay Thompson in control as Promoter with Rich Chou & JD Penn in charge of talent/matchmaking and myself responsible for marketing. It would essentially put the 4 people who were in charge of 2 biggest mid-level orgs in that era - Icon Sport (aka Superbrawl) and Rumble on the Rock - at the head of EliteXC. I think we would've done better.
I remember your posts from that era, Patrick. I always got the impression that you were bashing your head against a hard object while posting about EliteXC and, frankly, I didn't blame you one bit.

Your insight was always awesome to read, though. Glad to see you posting again. Phone Post 3.0

lol thanks MolsonMuscles. appreciate not being blamed for trying my best.

$kala ruled the rap game n he was the man in the MMA worldm he left the martial arts game because he got bored after reaching the top. Ya’ll hating because you never reached the top. Thats what I see yo. $kala #1, real talk, peace, I’m out!

Bro, one of, if not the weirdest bumps of all time lol

1 Like

I know. I’ve had a ton of coffee and someone in an Usman thread said Jake Paul was going to hurt the credibility of MMA and I said something about MMA surviving lots of stuff worse than Jake Paul and then listed all the freakshow stuff and I was reminded of EliteXC and it made me search because I could not remember Shaw’s rap name. When I searched… this thread came up in the search. No more coffee for me today.

2 Likes

Anyone know where this clown is today? Hopefully not painting/rapping in Miami still

1 Like

With under 10 followers on an open Instagram account…

And a website that is no longer attached to a website

That’s a hard pill to swallow

1 Like

Should we all start commenting on his artwork so we can get more social media posts out of him???

1 Like

Was it him or someone else that got to peak at Gina’s titties?

1 Like

yabba dabba interview him on your podcast

1 Like

Don’t be face palming me Mr…There were a few who got a peak at Gina’s goodies when the towel fell.

well hello there