Skin infection prevention, check out my site

I'm sorry you feel I'm being a douchebag by stating the obvious.

I don't deserve a pat on the back because I didn't research anything. All I did was look at the OP website like he asked and read the articles he listed.

I'm sorry if I came off harsh, but I don't think there is a non-harsh was of saying that the papers listed do not support the claim of the product.

If someone comes on this forum and starts showing videos of them doing bad BJJ technique and then they try to advertise it and sell DVDs, people would bash them. So why can't I do that when people are using bad science?

BTW, I said almost criminal, not criminal. And the reason I said this was because the website was insinuating that by using their product you can somehow avoid using antibiotics in the future, which I think is bad advise and could be dangerous.

TheBear228 - 
The guy came on here and acted like a gentleman. His job is to promote the product. If you disagree with him or the product, you're welcome to do so and explain why. But the hostility and faggotry just make this board and everyone else in it look bad. 

He didn't come off as hostile or as a faggot in his responses to me, just dry and factual.

Leghound - 
TheBear228 - 

The guy came on here and acted like a gentleman. His job is to promote the product. If you disagree with him or the product, you're welcome to do so and explain why. But the hostility and faggotry just make this board and everyone else in it look bad. 

He didn't come off as hostile or as a faggot in his responses to me, just dry and factual.
Well, in my opinion, when you call someone's comments "stupid", start typing in ALL CAPS throughout your posts, and calling someone's business model and product "criminal" or "almost criminal" (as if there is a difference, it either is or it isn't")....and doing all of it unprovoked from a guy that has been nothing but polite.....yes, I think you're coming across like a douchebag.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, as I am with mine. I do give him some credit for coming on here and explaining himself and his posts, rather than just flying off the handle about the situation. I stick by my original opinions though, and think a little more decorum could have been used.

pats0 - I'm sorry you feel I'm being a douchebag by stating the obvious.

I don't deserve a pat on the back because I didn't research anything. All I did was look at the OP website like he asked and read the articles he listed.

I'm sorry if I came off harsh, but I don't think there is a non-harsh was of saying that the papers listed do not support the claim of the product.

If someone comes on this forum and starts showing videos of them doing bad BJJ technique and then they try to advertise it and sell DVDs, people would bash them. So why can't I do that when people are using bad science?

BTW, I said almost criminal, not criminal. And the reason I said this was because the website was insinuating that by using their product you can somehow avoid using antibiotics in the future, which I think is bad advise and could be dangerous.
As I said in the post above this one, I'm not arguing with you about calling out a situation that you don't agree with it. What I'm arguing with is throwing out accusations, raising your CAPS LOCKS throughout the post, and stuff like that. 

Personally, I don't think it is acceptable to bash anyone and their business - at least if they are professional and courteous in their communications. Everyone in this world has a right to make a living, and if you don't agree with their product, state so, and move on. You don't get a license to bash people just because you see others do it - the fact you seem happy living by other people's poor standards is discouraging.

And don't back track on your comments. "Criminal" and "Almost Criminal" mean exactly the same thing. You're insinuating their company is doing, or potentially doing, something illegally. While you obviously know a bit about what you're talking about, it takes a lot of balls for someone to trash a business publically without letting others know why their opinion is more qualified than the businesses. 

Are you 100% sure of your comments? What are your credentials to support these comments? Maybe you just fucked this business out of a few customers that wanted to try their product as a supplement for healthy living, and you just scared the living shit out of them with your accusations? 

I haven't been misleading in my posts or on my website and I've made a point to be upfront with everything. In my very first post, I said I don't claim to have a magic pill. All the research I've presented says just what I've claimed. I wish there was better, more extensive work out there but there isn't.

If someone isn't interested in my product, that's ok with me. I stand behind Grapple Armor and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Thanks TheBear.

Looks like a healthy mix to me.
Why no oregano?
I believe in the potency of oil of oregano.

We use oregano, as well! There are 15 ingredients, I just prefer not to post the full formula on a public forum. The bottle lists all ingredients, however.