Slip n Sliding in the cage before the fight

I went to some fights near Dallas this past Friday night and the ground was so wet that this guy was acting like it was a slip n slide before the fight, here is the video:

http://www.purefight.org/videos/coverage/view_video/235848-battleground-explosion/206703-robert-reavis-slippin-and-slidin

Why the fuck did they compete on that? Toweling down the cage would take a few minutes for christ sake!

how many seconds did that fight stay upright?

JimmersonzGlove -  KOTC Wet n Wild 2?

Hahahaha well done sir. 

I went to some fights where they had the stripper/ring card girls do an oil wrestling match at the halftime of the event. Not well thought out. Needless to say all of the rest of the fights may as well have started from knees as almost all the fighters slipped and fell before even throwing a strike.

J.R.

sloptagon

That's ridiculous and dangerous for the fighters.

JRSFITNESS1 - I went to some fights where they had the stripper/ring card girls do an oil wrestling match at the halftime of the event. Not well thought out. Needless to say all of the rest of the fights may as well have started from knees as almost all the fighters slipped and fell before even throwing a strike.

totally worth it, imo

MountainMedic -  sloptagon

:)

James Funaro - Why the fuck did they compete on that? Toweling down the cage would take a few minutes for christ sake!

Outdoor arenas collect dew in minutes sometimes, toweling does little.