SN BET GIL MELENDEZ VS EDDIE ALVAREZ? I got Eddie

Any takers? Will do anywhere from 30-90 days. Eddie's gonna whoop dat ass.

WAR ALVAREZ Phone Post 3.0

My heart says Eddie but my head says Gilbert. I can't decide! 

My sn is already fucked up anyways so there's really no point in betting against me.

Where are all the Eddie haters? You were all over the place after the cowboy fight..
None of you want this action?? Phone Post 3.0

I will take it and honor it as I always have in the past just because I am a betting fool, because I also have eddie in this, but what the hell Phone Post 3.0

you sillies, melendez will rise

steak and chicken - I will take it and honor it as I always have in the past just because I am a betting fool, because I also have eddie in this, but what the hell Phone Post 3.0
I love your face for picking Eddie but I have literally never seen you post :( and I want a Gil fanboy who thinks Eddie is getting run over to take the bet! We can root for Eddie together bro!

Now which one of you doubters got this bet?! Phone Post 3.0

Gil is too much for Eddie. Phone Post 3.0

I see a lot of people saying that, I see a lot less taking the bet. Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait for this fight. I stand to lose a lot more than my screen name if Eddie doesn't pull it off. Win or lose he'll make us proud. Phone Post 3.0

PhillyFights - Can't wait for this fight. I stand to lose a lot more than my screen name if Eddie doesn't pull it off. Win or lose he'll make us proud. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck yeah! VTFU Phone Post 3.0

IronWill - I see a lot of people saying that, I see a lot less taking the bet. Phone Post 3.0
I would but I really wanna bet on the ww title fight next month. Plus I don't post very often so probably wouldn't fit your criteria Phone Post 3.0