SN bet, I got Rousey

Simple, I pick yours for 60 days if Ronda wins, you pick mine for the same amount of time if Miesha wins.

I've seen lots of people guaranteeing a win (and even a finish) by Miesha, anyone willing to step up to the plate? Phone Post

ttt

I'll do a 30 day. This name expires right around that fight. Tate by decision. 

Bukkake'dByEli -  I'll do a 30 day. This name expires right around that fight. Tate by decision. 

We can start the 60 (sixty) day bet when you re-up your username then? Phone Post

TTT.

Here is a list of quotes from random threads on the UG that I took all of five minutes gathering, surely there's SOMEONE willing to take this bet?

"RR doesn't know what she is in store for"

"she didn't 'win' anything. she took third."

"Meisha will win this fight and finish Ronda."

"Tate is gonna whup dat ass!"

These next three are from the same 'experienced' MMA fan:

"this girl has faced NOBODY in MMA and will be subsequently smashed by the 135 champ Misha Tate. All you Rousey supporters can't see past your testosterone and are blindly thinking that somebody that won a bronze medal in a grappling sport is gonna come along and beat a seasoned champ in MMA."

"I find it hilarious to read all the BS the inexperienced fans are saying about Rhonda Rousey and her immense skills ...... lol !"

"I guarantee Rousey will be finished by Misha when they meet"

That's looks like a guarantee to me, isn't that easy money? Phone Post

I'll pass then, I prefer 30 day bets and I'm not that fanatical about this fight.  

Neexxtt... Phone Post

TTT for 'deep waters.' Phone Post

One last TTT before I pass out.

Miesha fans? Phone Post

Miesha by Armbar

I'll do 30 days if you don't find anyone else.

inf0 - I'll do 30 days if you don't find anyone else.

If there's no one willing to take 60, you've got a deal! Phone Post

TTT because Rousey's not even a real fighter. Phone Post

not a real thread w/o pix! B 'muther effn' EEEEEP