Snowflake report twisting Ben Askrens words

Why do you even care what this one goon says about anything?

Please tell me this shithead doesn't post here. What a fucken retard.

danybayamon23 -
KirkBJJ -

It's always goofy white people being outraged on blacks behalf. So woke. 

This. 

It's embarrassing and disgusting to read what he said as racist in any way

that word has lost all of its value as a direct result of bitches like him

Then there's these tools that come in and make these idiotic statements as wel.

No it isn't always moroninc white people, people of the race that got commented on often complain as well.

Its probably a dumber statement than the original one tbh.

the reporter is the one being racists imo reaching like he is..

TheRoguewrestler - Please tell me this shithead doesn't post here. What a fucken retard.

His SN is shaqitup

1 Like
shaqitup -
danybayamon23 -
KirkBJJ -

This. 

It's embarrassing and disgusting to read what he said as racist in any way

that word has lost all of its value as a direct result of bitches like him

Then there's these tools that come in and make these idiotic statements as wel.

No it isn't always moroninc white people, people of the race that got commented on often complain as well.

Its probably a dumber statement than the original one tbh.

Hey Trent, go fuck yourself you pansy

KirkBJJ -

Not goofy white people, but goofy white liberals trying to virtue signal how woke they are. Just like the family in 'Get Out'. "I would have voted for Obama for a 3rd term if I could have".

Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF -

Like mentioned above, it's always some goofy white person outraged and "standing up" for black people.

Isn't this a form of racism by their own retard logic? 

It appears black people can't stand up and be outraged on their own? Are they incapable of seeing the DISGUSTING racism themselves that they need help from the enemy, the white devil?!?! Lol.

I still can't get it through my head that these mega sjw dorks exist and it's not some hilarious troll job.

Exactly. Its called the bigotry of low expectations. The same people who consider themselves so progressive and tolerant are the same people who think that blacks would never be able to make without the help of the federal government. They dont realize that THEY are the real racists.

Souljacker -

my kids better speak well, if someone gives them a compliment that they speak well it would make me proud unless the person who gave it gave me reason to believe otherwise. My kids skin tone is irrelevant to how they are expected to speak SMDH

This. 

Speaking well is speaking well. Driving well is driving well. Doing well means doing well. 

Also, the guy seemed to leave out the other compliments Ben had. 

Sure, I guess it could've been code. 

But it wasn't. Stylebender literally speaks clearly, it may be drivel, but he does it well.

Guess what wouldn't have been in that tweet if he was referring to the Diaz bros?

what a gigantic piece of shit that guy is. 

Lol at the obvious virtue-signaling from that guy. Embarrassing. 

KirkBJJ -
TheRoguewrestler - Please tell me this shithead doesn't post here. What a fucken retard.

His SN is shaqitup

Nah man I just called you on your cookie cutter unintelligent comment. I think the reporter is an idiot as well