So Cal Open Mat with Javi Vazquez

Javier Vazquez and Showtime Jiu-Jitsu a Millennia Jiu-Jitsu School will be hosting an Open Mat on Sat. April 17, 2004.Come out an join us, as we get ready to establish the La Habra studio as a premier jiu-jitsu institution.The studio will be open from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm. This will be a gi optional day. I'm sure that there will be plenty of guys rolling with their gi, but there will also be guys their rolling freestyle without it. Come on down and spend an afternoon learning from one of the most respected, and well recognized Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belts in Javier Vazquez.Location andDirections--

Showtime Jiu-Jitsu
819 E. La Habra Blvd.
La Habra, CA 90631

If you have any questions please contact TheComish

TTT for Mr. Showtime / Javi - tell him I said hello. Hope he's doing well.

Chris Cowboy

I'll be there. What's the word on the new Millennia location?

ttt

The new Millennia location is up and running in Rancho Cucamonga. I'm working on a new location profile for the school. It is located just east of the intersection of Archibald Ave. and 6th St, on the south side of the street. There is no sign up yet, but classes are already going.New Location Info.Millennia Jiu-Jitsu
9375 Archibald Ave.
Suite #802
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730I'm working on a website for Showtime with Javier, and that should be up and running in the future.

the other place closed?

Millennia Jiu-Jitsu in downtown Pomona closed down at the begining of this month. John is moving to Australia, Romie still is operating Millennia over in Rancho, and Javier is heading up Showtime/Millennia Jiu-Jitsu over in La Habra.

What is Gabe doing?

ttt

Gabe usually trains at the Millennia out in Rancho since it is more tailored to MMA, and it is closer to his house. He does make it out to La Habra every once and a while, but I don't think that he has an exact schedule when he's out there.

ttt