So can Conor beat mendes?

Just because Conor hasn't gone the distance doesn't mean he can't he just finishes all his opponents ala holloway Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves - I think Conor wins this fight in the first round in a stoppage that echoes the Brimage fight.

That uppercut. Phone Post 3.0
Yes the upper cut is key. I have thread somewhere around here making this exact point.

I still lean towards chad though Phone Post 3.0

Conor has every possible advantage a man can have for this fight. Mendes will not win. Phone Post 3.0

Super Saiyan God Vegeta - 
bmoney -
Betwithme - I love this fight. I'll be so disappointed if Connor loses. No one will be happy if he does...except mendes of course. Phone Post 3.0
I actually think a lot of people will be happy Phone Post 3.0
A win for Conor does a lot more for the UFC than a win for Mendes Phone Post 3.0

I agree with this completely
but I expect Mendes to win fairly handily

Russ -
Super Saiyan God Vegeta - 
bmoney -
Betwithme - I love this fight. I'll be so disappointed if Connor loses. No one will be happy if he does...except mendes of course. Phone Post 3.0
I actually think a lot of people will be happy Phone Post 3.0
A win for Conor does a lot more for the UFC than a win for Mendes Phone Post 3.0

I agree with this completely
but I expect Mendes to win fairly handily
I agree that a win for McGregor would do more for the UFC..however, I also think a lot of people would be happy to see Mendes whoop his ass. Phone Post 3.0

drugXtest - i think if he stuffs chads takedowns i think he could pick him apart but you can't forget why chad is ranked where he is, personally these are my favorites fights when you can really see a winner until they fight so excited can't wait!!!!!!

p.s. i wanted this fight more than aldo so if connor does win he truly has proved him self.
I think he's gotta fight someone with a full camp to truly prove himself, even tho Mendez is always in shape and a proven killer. Phone Post 3.0

Chimp vision - 
drugXtest - i think if he stuffs chads takedowns i think he could pick him apart but you can't forget why chad is ranked where he is, personally these are my favorites fights when you can really see a winner until they fight so excited can't wait!!!!!!

p.s. i wanted this fight more than aldo so if connor does win he truly has proved him self.
I think he's gotta fight someone with a full camp to truly prove himself, even tho Mendez is always in shape and a proven killer. Phone Post 3.0

The excuses are already starting.

I think the Chad takes this. Mendes aldo 2 showed mendes' skill against elite competation. I cant say that about connor. We will find out soon. Phone Post 3.0

Sir Psycho Sexy - Conor is going to Monster Chad. 5 inch height advantage, 8 inch reach advantage. I doubt Chad will even land one takedown. Conor will be stronger in the clinch. Phone Post 3.0
Every fighter chad has fought in the ufc has had a reach advantage on him...he's still 8 and 2 in the ufc with his only loses to jose aldo.. I dont think reach is going to be a factor when conors laying on his back being smashed with elbows and punches Phone Post 3.0