So Colton said Tim Kennedy may drop to 170lb

If so, there are a lot of interesting match ups for him at that weight.

Will there be more or less just a little blood at 170?

There's no way. He's too big Phone Post

superCalo -

Tim One Shot Kennedy is a 225 lb walking weight mountain of a tank, he is built like a brick sanitary room, 100% pure muscle.

Any normal guy that size no way they could cut down to 170 lbs, difference with Big Tim is his miltary dedication, disipline and focus.

Tims time in the armed forces Green Berets, Rangers school and elite sniping has taught him disipline that a average man simply cant imagine, if he believes he can get down to 170 lbs, I believe him, guy is a hero, I trust his word, his bond and dedication to this country, the country he has bled blood, sweat and snot over, its folk like him that make this country the greatest gawdamn place on this here planet, Tim if you go to 170 I will support you 100%

I always forget to check the name, and you get me every fucking time dude
Keep up the good work Phone Post

swedsteve -
superCalo -

Tim One Shot Kennedy is a 225 lb walking weight mountain of a tank, he is built like a brick sanitary room, 100% pure muscle.

Any normal guy that size no way they could cut down to 170 lbs, difference with Big Tim is his miltary dedication, disipline and focus.

Tims time in the armed forces Green Berets, Rangers school and elite sniping has taught him disipline that a average man simply cant imagine, if he believes he can get down to 170 lbs, I believe him, guy is a hero, I trust his word, his bond and dedication to this country, the country he has bled blood, sweat and snot over, its folk like him that make this country the greatest gawdamn place on this here planet, Tim if you go to 170 I will support you 100%

I always forget to check the name, and you get me every fucking time dude
Keep up the good work Phone Post

Lmao same here I was just about to reply until I looked at his name lol Phone Post

superCalo - 

Will Tim still fight for the troops, though, at 170? What do you say, Calo?

superCalo - 

Tim always fights for the troops, he fights for American, he fights for our freedom. Phone Post

Phew, i almost forgot that for a second. I feel safer knowing that Tim is fighting for my freedom. This is very important now that Tito isn't doing it anymore.