So Dana, are we suppose to ignore Okami ? ?

He's the only logical match up at this point against Anderson and they already have a history together to sell an angle.

If not, bring in new MW's like Manhoef, Jacare, Mousasi, etc..

I'd much rather see Belfort

SHUUUuuTTTTTUPPPPPPP

Okami would get smoked.

When even Okami acknowledges that his "win" over Anderson isn't really a win, I don't know if we need to see a rematch........maybe if Anderson vacates the title to move to 205 they could do Okami vs Hendo for the belt.

Okami deserves a title shot.

I wish they would just feed this fucker to Silva so everyone will get off his nuts already.

unfortunately, NOBODY likes watching Okami fight. he's not agressive and Silva needs an agressive fighter to push him or we have the Lietes fight. Okami is good, but nobody cares about him. it would be one of the WORST drawing title fights ever, so the UFC isn't in a hurry to set it up. and honestly, i don't blame them.

Why does anyone talk about Manhoef anymore? He's not an MMA fighter....

cqjnell - I wish they would just feed this fucker to Silva so everyone will get off his nuts already.

Silva was completely wrecking him the first time, near the end of round 1, Silva got called for an illegal kick. Thus 'lost' the fight. It is a loss akin to what Fedor suffered.

Silva would finish Okami, again. But in even more brutal fashion minus 'illegal' kick.

TheLaw - Why does anyone talk about Manhoef anymore? He's not an MMA fighter....

Very true.....he's nothing more than a MW Mark Hunt, dangerous on the feet, subbed almost instantly on the ground

THP - SHUUUuuTTTTTUPPPPPPP

Okami would get smoked.

THIS!!!

i would rather see Okami or Vitor than Henderson again but i guess they have to do what they have to do to sell PPVs

maccadamion - 

Okami would get smoked.

THIS!!!

agreed, nut so will most everyone else right now

Okami would get smoked.

That's what Dana would like for you to believe.