So Dana got some cheesedick lackey to put the belt on Francis?

get rid of egg, he’s done enough damage, that’s fucking disgraceful.
you watch, he’ll retire and marky mark will take over. Boston mafia for the win.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Dana is a giant piece of shit.

Remember when Jones caused UFC to cancel its first event? And Jones wasn’t even injured.

Compare that to this:

Francis saved the event, if anything Dana should be praising Ngannou.

16 Likes

beyond disgusting .
what a fucking story francis is, with his empowering quiet voice to tell his story but they want to make sure psycho charlene daddy issues is well reimbursed , get to fuck with that shit.

6 Likes

Dana looked disinterested all night. Not getting a deal done with Francis really hit him hard. He bolted out of the arena. I also think the PPV sold under expectations. Dana ain’t happy.

6 Likes

The UFC barely promoted this fight. Should have been a bigger build up.

8 Likes

Haha maybe if they didn’t have shit cards these ppvs would sell

14 Likes

Eat a DICK DANA, Francis people champ

12 Likes

I’m glad Francis can walk now, hope Nate gets 1 more and walks and does a fight with Conor on their own outside of UFC after Conor gets 2 more in. Same with Izzy, hope he walks. Maybe then UFC will start trying to pay people.

6 Likes

you made a good post earlier, but this is not true. there was a slew of videos on YouTube

To be fair both main and co-main fighters didn’t do a damn in promoting it either. This is a recipe for low interest.

3 Likes

The fighters deserve a better representative than Dana. What a pussy thing to do…

5 Likes

as a casual fan, there was a lack of names i recognised on the undercard

3 Likes

I didn’t know anybody - zero chance I would pay $5 for that card.

1 Like

Was pretty fucking childish of Dana. I’ve never seen him not put the title on someone.

4 Likes

Anderson Silva after a shitty fight with Demian Maia (or was it Thales Leites?)

1 Like

That would suck as an MMA fan. The top fighters going into different sports or splintering off into different organizations and not able to fight each other.

OK, so status quo so you get what you want? Smh!

It’s people like you with no sense of empathy or understanding that allow situations like this to exist in the first place.

1 Like

Lol. Yeah, I admit, my empathy level for millionaire athletes not making millions more is rather low… embarrassingly so.

3 Likes

No, but I do remember Dan Henderson causing a cancellation by waiting a few weeks after getting injured before pulling out the fight so his teammate Chael could slide in.

3 Likes