So far One FC 6 looks like this...

Shinya Aoki vs Arnaud Lepont

One FC Lightweight Championship match --- Eduard Folayang vs TBA (I think likely to be Zorobabel Moreira)

One FC Featherweight Championship match --- Honorio Banario vs Eric Kelly

One FC Bantamweight Championship match --- fighters yet to be annouced (I think?? Guessing Bibiano vs Leandro Issa, thoughts??)

Melvin Manhoef vs TBA

Raheem Rahman vs TBA

And that's barely the start! I'm starting the regret choosing my holiday as Bali instead of Singapore again, bloody cheap flights. Looks like it's gonna be a card to remember!!!

I was very happy to see this not be a bitching thread. Great fights! Phone Post

Arlovski Sylvia V Phone Post

Whatever it is, they need to get rid of Yuji Shimada. He will end up killing one of the fighters one day. Serious.

Go rewatch Zoro vs Wang, Zoro vs Huerta, and now this shite with Baroni being ok to soccerkick Ribeiro while AA gets a no contest.

Was I the only one who noticed the banter with Shimada and the ringside physician? He threatened them not to intervene despite the doc's concern about Sylvia's disorientation. Whether feigned or not, this kind of thing has serious implications.

God complex ref.

Sorry for the rant/hijack, have been going on about this issue since the last One Fc and he did it again. Phone Post

Arlovski/Sylvia 4 was good enough before the NC to actually make me interested in 5.

Something tells me Arlovski Sylvia won't be on this card, maybe a later one but not this one. I'm hoping Ole Lauren comes back to fight on it, never a boring fight when he's in it. I'm sure a few more of the Evolve fighters could be in it (Fabricio Monteiro, Yodsanan Sityodtong etc.)

Aoki vs Lepont-SuperFight
Fernandez vs Issa- BW Title
Foyalang vs Zoro- LW title
Kawajiri vs Bonario/Kelly- FW title
Arlovski vs R.Gracie- winner fights for hw title
Sylvia vs Rizzo/V.Overeem/?- winner fights for hw title
Manhoef vs Nakanashi
Rahman vs TBA dont know who he is
Sityodtong vs tba
Baroni vs one of the gracies
Monteiro vs tba

that would be sick

Sylvia and arlovski should have to fight one fight apart before the 5th fight

Zoro vs Enomoto will be fucking awesome. Phone Post

*Folayang Phone Post

we got a fighter who's been signed to ONE FC for 14 months (Andrew Leone) he subbed So Chul Kim  (who just one at one fc) in under a min - he beat KANG (in road fc) Kang just got signed to the UFC

so we sure as hell are hoping he gets a shot - and a deserved title shot :)

cm81 - 

Whatever it is, they need to get rid of Yuji Shimada. He will end up killing one of the fighters one day. Serious.

Go rewatch Zoro vs Wang, Zoro vs Huerta, and now this shite with Baroni being ok to soccerkick Ribeiro while AA gets a no contest.

Was I the only one who noticed the banter with Shimada and the ringside physician? He threatened them not to intervene despite the doc's concern about Sylvia's disorientation. Whether feigned or not, this kind of thing has serious implications.

God complex ref.

Sorry for the rant/hijack, have been going on about this issue since the last One Fc and he did it again. Phone Post

Shimada is really annoying lately, intervenes a little bit to much.

They need to clear up the head kicks.

Either make them legal or illegal, period.

This, at certain times when the ref gives the signal thing is stupid.

PhuketTopTeam -  we got a fighter who's been signed to ONE FC for 14 months (Andrew Leone) he subbed So Chul Kim  (who just one at one fc) in under a min - he beat KANG (in road fc) Kang just got signed to the UFC

so we sure as hell are hoping he gets a shot - and a deserved title shot :)

Didn't he recently lose to Kang?

we need to see Arlovski vs Timmy again.

How does Folayang get a title shot by beating Enomoto?

Ole is 1-1 in One FC.and beat Folayang losing to Enomoto.

Enomoto 1-2. And beat Ole with a come from behind head kick

Zoro 4-0 beating Enomoto.

Folayang 2-1 loss to Ole by split

Zoro Vs Ole n Folayong Vs Aoki makes the most sense....however Aoki/Zoro are teammates and won't fight (ala Jones/Evans)

Not to mention Vusily lost a close dec. to Folayand. In 2010. N should be in contention.

Zoro Vs Ole is the fight I'd like to see.

Folayang Vs. Aoki Phone Post

Ole Vs Aoki

N

Zoro Vs Folyanag would be fireworks too.

How Arnaud got Aoki is beyond me...he's never beat a guy with a winning record Phone Post

Ray Elbe - 

How does Folayang get a title shot by beating Enomoto?

Ole is 1-1 in One FC.and beat Folayang losing to Enomoto.

Enomoto 1-2. And beat Ole with a come from behind head kick

Zoro 4-0 beating Enomoto.

Folayang 2-1 loss to Ole by split

Zoro Vs Ole n Folayong Vs Aoki makes the most sense....however Aoki/Zoro are teammates and won't fight (ala Jones/Evans)

Not to mention Vusily lost a close dec. to Folayand. In 2010. N should be in contention.

Zoro Vs Ole is the fight I'd like to see.

Folayang Vs. Aoki Phone Post

Was also wondering about Laursen last night. Figured Laursen vs Zoro was all but announced for Oct 6.

Zoro vs Ole would be AWESOME

And what about Kawajiri? Thought he would be Kelly's opponent for the FW title.