So I finally got my UG Sprawl shorts...

WFA maybe, but I don't care.

Anyway, i FINALLY got my UG Edition Sprawl shorts after a month. It looks sweet, the fit is perfect, and I love how they're loose, kinda like basketball shorts. I now love Sprawl shorts. Thanks Kirik!

WAR UNDERGROUND!

WAR KIRIK!

That is all...

vale tudo shorts.

that is all.

I always wanted those shorts, Spandex is the shit

Get the black/white ones from the badboy site, they are awesome. Red nose, Vitamins and minerals, MMA gear and Gameness makes good ones too. Altough bad boy are dimensions above quality and style wise.

Yeah, have u seen Shogun's signature Vale Tudo shorts @ MMAWarehouse? Shxt looks sick! Kinda expensive though, waiting for the price to go down haha

Mudderfaeg -  Yeah, have u seen Shogun's signature Vale Tudo shorts @ MMAWarehouse? Shxt looks sick! Kinda expensive though, waiting for the price to go down haha

Dont get them. You will look like a copycat douche.

Get the black/white bad boy ones, or check out the vitamins and minerals.

Mudderfaeg -  Yeah, have u seen Shogun's signature Vale Tudo shorts @ MMAWarehouse? Shxt looks sick! Kinda expensive though, waiting for the price to go down haha

unless you are shogun, you should not wear his shorts to fight or train in....

ValeTudo0 - 

Dont get them. You will look like a copycat douche.

Get the black/white bad boy ones, or check out the vitamins and minerals.
haha good point, and I will check them out. For now i'm extremely happy with the UG Sprawls

BJJkilla - 

unless you are shogun, you should not wear his shorts to fight or train in....

I wish my name was Mauricio "Shogun" Hua...Unfortunately it's not. So yeah I guess I won't be buying it. I'm getting the BJ Penn shorts though, because I am a BJ nuthugger.