Also paid for and had bought a previous blue name. Thanks, you’re the man

DONE.

Dead President - 

Me too. Thanks

DONE.

I also paid way back fwiw. Thanks either way bub

Paramount Donkey -
Sleepless -

Is it worth updating the Android app? I'm still using the old one which happily has no ads, does the new one have them and is it stable and worth the update?

That's why I haven't updated it. I'm a little scared since this one works for the most part

The way this new one is set up is pretty great. No more quote-fests. The threads actually load all the way. Way more features to play with too.

ME TOO CHRIS!

Chris -
Sleepless - 

Is it worth updating the Android app? I'm still using the old one which happily has no ads, does the new one have them and is it stable and worth the update?

If you paid for the app, I'm happy to upgrade your account to blue as well. You would see zero ads.

Thanks Chris, that'll be great, I'll give it a go.

Thanks everyone else for the replies.

Sleepless -
Chris -
Sleepless - 

If you paid for the app, I'm happy to upgrade your account to blue as well. You would see zero ads.

Thanks Chris, that'll be great, I'll give it a go.

Thanks everyone else for the replies.

Sorry, meant to say, I paid for the app in 2013 when I registered.

Ads everywhere 

Sleepless you are all set! Would appreciate a review in the Google Play Store.

GoodFightGoodNight, Bootsy Collins you guys are all set too.

Chris - 

GoodFightGoodNight, Bootsy Collins you guys are all set too.

Thanks baby!

Chris -

Sleepless you are all set! Would appreciate a review in the Google Play Store.

Many thanks Chris. I posted a 5 star review yesterday, the Top Men did a good job.

Done?

Me too please Chris, once soon a time I also paid for the app

Me too please paid for it years ago.

I paid as well. Me too? I'll not bitch about the app ever again. And will use it more. 

Any one had a response from Chris?

Nope, looks like he got sick of doing that rather quickly haha

I’ll give it a few more days before I start bitching :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean I waited at least 5 years for the damned update I can wait a few more days for them to remove the damned ads :slight_smile:

Chris -
Sleepless - 

Chris, I paid for this app a long time ago and I am not a blue