So...is Hendo outdoing Randy?

Seems like he's the next old guy doing big things. Has he done bigger things than Randy so far in the UG's opinion? IF not, then what does he need to do to catch up?

Definitely compares.

Let's see if Hendo gets a title at 43 though ;)

Either way, both legends. CONGRATS HENDO!!! Phone Post

I'd say so. 

Hendo has always enjoyed the ability to KO guys, not be KOd, and just about every fight he is in is a big one. Randy can't say that. Even though in Randy's career he has fought for or defended a title in like 80% of his matches and his longevity at a high level may not be equaled for a bit, it is hard to argue with Hendo's resume at this point. 

I've always liked Hendo more. With him winning two Pride Titles and now beating a bigger Fedor you gotta say he's had a better run.

Hendo has always been better than Randy, Randy has some great wins, but he never has been on Dan's level IMO, randy did it more with great 'comebacks fights' in his career where Dan has always been a top guy

Dan has even bigger wins at HW than Randy, over the 2 best of all time

Hendo had surpassed Randy in my opinion. Hendo has only lost to some of the best ever, never been stopped by strikes, always an exciting fighter, and is still able to hang and beat the top of his divisions. Randy has been getting ktfo for years now, is a boring fighter, and can't hang with the top or even mid level fighters of his division.(s) Phone Post

Hendo is inarguably getting better wins than Randy is these days. If we look at Randy back at 40 it's a little more debatable.

Hendo has a far better resume with bigger wins than Randy plus he would whip him now and probably at any point of their career.

Hendo: indisputably better than Randy Couture.

ABE FROMAN - Seems like he's the next old guy doing big things. Has he done bigger things than Randy so far in the UG's opinion? IF not, then what does he need to do to catch up?

The error in your post is thinking 40 is old. 40 is still relatively young and that is the age when Randy was in his PRIME.

Asian Keyboard Warrior - Similar but not on the same level of competition

Randy is losing to more impressive guys but he's also beating less impressive guys than Hendo.

Career wise, Henderson > Randy.

marketinghelp2 - 
ABE FROMAN - Seems like he's the next old guy doing big things. Has he done bigger things than Randy so far in the UG's opinion? IF not, then what does he need to do to catch up?

The error in your post is thinking 40 is old. 40 is still relatively young and that is the age when Randy was in his PRIME.
I'm not really focusing on age in my post. 'Old guy' is meant to be a simple reference and should be considered in quotes.

Hendo is above Randy on the all time list. belongs towards the top of lb for lb as well.

Randy is a legend no doubt but Hendo has already outdone Randy.

I would say so. He's had an impressive career and is still fighting top tier guys at this point and winning, talk about someone who eats nails for breakfast, jeez!

RickMartelsArrogance - Umm, Hendo outdid Randy years ago.

Randy fought spoon-fed opposition, had more gifted title shots than anyone in history and his record is STILL shit compared to Hendo's.

I believe that Hendo has far better wins than Randy.
it is hard to argue with Hendo's resume at this point.
you gotta say he's had a better run.
Hendo has a far better resume with bigger wins than Randy
Hendo: indisputably better than Randy Couture.
Career wise, Henderson > Randy.
Umm, Hendo outdid Randy years ago.
Hendo is above Randy on the all time list.
Hendo has already outdone Randy.
Comparing the two is very generous to Randy
. What are Dan's wins "far bigger" than destroying a prime Belfort riding his streak, destroying a prime Rizzo (second fight of course), dominating and humiliating a prime Tito riding his streak, destroying a prime Chuck riding his streak,  and dominating Tim Sylvia riding a 6-win streak and before he had gone to shit? Keep in mind that almost all of those were for the title as well.

Wanderelei coming off a brutal KO loss and Fedor coming off getting squashed twice in a row? An extremely controversial decision over Bustamante? Those are the only three guys Dan has beaten that will be put on a list of "greats" and two of them were coming off bad losses and the third was a win in name only.

I get that people find Dan far more likeable and far more exciting than "wall and stall" Randy, but no, Dan does NOT have "far better wins" than Randy. It's silly to say so. 

I AM A MOFO - Orcus could easily sum up his post with "Dan is not a UFC fighter".

Tell me how this statement is wrong: Dan has only beaten three fighters who would be put on a list of "greats" -- Fedor, Wanderlei, and Bustamante -- and two were coming off bad losses and the third was a highly controversial decision.

liquidrob - Hendo has always been better than Randy, Randy has some great wins, but he never has been on Dan's level IMO, randy did it more with great 'comebacks fights' in his career where Dan has always been a top guy

Dan has even bigger wins at HW than Randy, over the 2 best of all time

This. Dan is the real captain america.