So it looks like Fedor has four daughters now

Legendary Russian fighter Fedor Emelianenko answered questions from fans during a live broadcast.

??About the daughters: “Will I give daughters to MMA? They have enough MMA in their father. Two of my daughters do aesthetic gymnastics, two are very young. The elder goes to a fitness club and keeps herself in shape”

About age: A child can start to engage in contact martial arts from the age of 10, and competitive activity from 12. Recently, we had another scandal in Sochi associated with an unlicensed club, where coaches sparred with children 5-6 years old Therefore, I want to encourage parents to be attentive to which club and which coach your children are involved in. "

??On career: “My career - we will wait, we will see. Soon you will learn everything. I can’t say yet if I’ll resume my career. Now I’m doing health. After the operation, I’ll start recovery training. but if it’s going to be a sporting career, I’m not able to answer it yet, when I can answer it, I can’t say it, but I don’t have a chance to answer Bellator. If I ask for more time to relax, they will give me a rest. good relationship, there is no negativity. about everything. Will I continue to work with Peter Teysse? Let's not talk about it yet. There will be clarity and then we will discuss. But he is always on my side. We work with him, the guys work with him. This person worries about each of us and for me. I think he will not leave me."

About defeat: No, there was no depression after defeat. Depression does not visit us. You always know when you go out into a cage or on a carpet that you will have the same opponent in front of you. And there it already depends on who trained, how prepared, on whose side luck is. Well, it depends on the will of God, of course. Therefore, you need to be ready for defeat "

I remember when he remarried his first wife about five years ago he had the third daughter coming. Looks like the wife then gave birth to a fourth one on the sly. Fedor obviously wants to have son but just can't. His wife is not young anymore too. 

touch -

I remember when he remarried his first wife about five years ago he had the third daughter coming. Looks like the wife then gave birth to a fourth one on the sly. Fedor obviously wants to have son but just can't. His wife is not young anymore too. 

Sounds like it's time for wife number 3.

No son Fedor could be comeback of the millennium 

"Depression does not visit us."

I imagine that on a steel sign in front of his house.

Dominant genes

I had never thought about this before , I swear , but Fedor doesn't seem like the sort of dude to use a condom . 

Where in that post does he say he has 4 daughters?

MountainMedic - 

"Depression does not visit us."

I imagine that on a steel sign in front of his house.

lol

The article didn’t translate this full statement-

“we had another scandal in Sochi associated with an unlicensed club, where coaches sparred with children 5-6 years old Therefore, I want to encourage parents to be attentive to which club and which coach your children are involved in…(continued) There’s crazy(russian for Mother Fuckers) who will go so far as to kidnap my own daughter if they think someone like me is bringing heat to them.”

VFR -

In the very beginning

"Will I give daughters to MMA? They have enough MMA in their father. Two of my daughters do aesthetic gymnastics, two are very young."

wheeewww!  i thought thread title read 'so it looks like Fedor has our daughters now'.

VFR -

Math is not your strongest subject huh?

touch -
VFR -

In the very beginning

"Will I give daughters to MMA? They have enough MMA in their father. Two of my daughters do aesthetic gymnastics, two are very young."

That doesn't necessarily mean he has 4 daughters. Do we know exactly how old his daughters are? One of his younger daughters could be one of the daughers that also does the aesthetic gymnastics. The sentence immediately after that says "The elder goes to a fitness club and keeps herself in shape". It doesn't say she is one of the daughters that does the gymnastics. So if you're just counting everytime he mentions a daughter that would mean he has 5 daughters, right?

I have no idea how many daughters he actually has. Could be 3, could be 4, could be more. I'm just saying him describing what his daughters do isn't the same as him listing how many daughters he has. For example, imagine I'm describing 3 different books on my shelf. I could say 2 are very long, 2 are fiction, 2 are comedy, 2 have pictures, etc. There's still only 3 books but they can fit into many different categories depending on how I describe them.

J_Liz3 -
VFR -

Math is not your strongest subject huh?

Use some critical thinking and reading comprehension and you will understand what I mean.

Is he going to let Kadyrov order the beating of another one and do nothing about it?

Hopefully, they have his smile.

I remember Bas referring to his own inability to conceive a boy as "the fighter's curse".

Bean Bag - Hopefully, they have his smile.

VFR -
touch -
VFR -

In the very beginning

That doesn't necessarily mean he has 4 daughters. Do we know exactly how old his daughters are? One of his younger daughters could be one of the daughers that also does the aesthetic gymnastics. The sentence immediately after that says "The elder goes to a fitness club and keeps herself in shape". It doesn't say she is one of the daughters that does the gymnastics. So if you're just counting everytime he mentions a daughter that would mean he has 5 daughters, right?

I have no idea how many daughters he actually has. Could be 3, could be 4, could be more. I'm just saying him describing what his daughters do isn't the same as him listing how many daughters he has. For example, imagine I'm describing 3 different books on my shelf. I could say 2 are very long, 2 are fiction, 2 are comedy, 2 have pictures, etc. There's still only 3 books but they can fit into many different categories depending on how I describe them.

I'm sorry for the translation not being specific enough. In Russian it surely reads like he has two elder daughters and the other younger daughters.