So no tailgating at Prudential Center?

Can anyone give me some information on this? I know UFC has some official tailgate lined up for today but I heard you can'y even have open alcohol containers in the parking lot? What's everyone elses gameplan?

BrattMamley - 

Can anyone give me some information on this? I know UFC has some official tailgate lined up for today but I heard you can'y even have open alcohol containers in the parking lot? What's everyone elses gameplan?

paper bag sounds lke a good game plan

no room ... its all separate lots

theres a few bars nearby though in the beautiful land of newark

JoeTheWildRover - 

i got stuck in newark for 2 days. EVERY FUCKING HOTEL was booked. the airline got me a room at the econo lodge.

The bedroom floor had a welcome mat. i lifted it and discovered the floor was rotten through. the sheets had just been tidied but not washed, there were bubes on them. i went back to the airport and slept in a corner for 2 days.

Letibleu -
JoeTheWildRover - 

i got stuck in newark for 2 days. EVERY FUCKING HOTEL was booked. the airline got me a room at the econo lodge.

The bedroom floor had a welcome mat. i lifted it and discovered the floor was rotten through. the sheets had just been tidied but not washed, there were bubes on them. i went back to the airport and slept in a corner for 2 days.

Pussy

--Newark residents Phone Post 3.0

fryingarmbar - 
Letibleu -
JoeTheWildRover - 

Pussy

do you drink the wata?

Letibleu -
fryingarmbar - 
Letibleu -
JoeTheWildRover - 

Pussy

do you drink the wata?

Nobody drinks the water in Jersey Phone Post 3.0

BRZ -
Letibleu -
fryingarmbar - 
Letibleu -
JoeTheWildRover - 

Pussy

do you drink the wata?

I'm drinking the water right now. Phone Post 3.0

Letibleu - 
JoeTheWildRover - 

You got lucky.

RIP torubu Phone Post 3.0

fryingarmbar - RIP torubu Phone Post 3.0
AIN'T NO THANG. OVER AND OUT Phone Post 3.0

Put an ecstasy pill up your butt

BRZ -
Letibleu -
fryingarmbar - 
Letibleu -
JoeTheWildRover - 

Pussy

do you drink the wata?

Truth Phone Post

Kneeblock - Roll dutches instead. Brick City! Phone Post

CHYEAH Phone Post

torubu -
BRZ -
Letibleu -
fryingarmbar - 
Letibleu -
JoeTheWildRover - 

Pussy

do you drink the wata?

I'm drinking the water right now. Phone Post 3.0
R.I.P my friend Phone Post 3.0

Letibleu - 
JoeTheWildRover - 

damn that sucks

yeah its best to travel at least 15miles in any direction except south when landing in newark if you go south you need another 30miles

U cant handle the water in jersey. It makes champions like frankie edgar Fuck yea Phone Post

I said fuck it and busted out a $5 disposable grill and propped It on a folding chair in one of those $20 parking lots. Opened the hatch of myjeep and drank some beers and burned a little bit with my friends. The guys who worked there were Jamaican and didn't give a fuck. Phone Post