So now apparently Bang is

"...the best coach in the world."

Thanks, Goldie!

Goldup was actually quoting something that Dillashaw said. Phone Post 3.0

Oh ok. Lol. Sorrry. Alcohol. Phone Post 3.0

I know this because I had to rewind. I was like Goldie didn't say what I think he just did haha Phone Post 3.0

Welcome to Goldie's world. Every fight somebody has to be the best or greatest in the world at something. He'll forget and proclaim the somebody else the greatest in the next fight.

"Travis Lutter is the Michael Jordan of Jiu Jitsu!" --Goldie

StrikingMMA - Welcome to Goldie's world. Every fight somebody has to be the best or greatest in the world at something. He'll forget and proclaim the somebody else the greatest in the next fight.

"Travis Lutter is the Michael Jordan of Jiu Jitsu!" --Goldie
Haha. He is so insightful! Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

Guys a robot. Phone Post 3.0

TJ is going to sleep if he keeps hanging his chin like that. Phone Post 3.0

Get of TJ's nuts Joe!

chadp - Get of TJ's nuts Joe!
TJ is destroying Barao, dude Phone Post 3.0

UG, alcohol much Phone Post 3.0

chadp - Get of TJ's nuts Joe!

He has great grip strength

kettle bells

chadp - Get of TJ's nuts Joe!

Yup. It's embarrassing

Lol Phone Post 3.0

I hate when analysts imply that because TJ has adapted to this style of footwork and movement, then it's something that the majority of guys can adapt too.  I think TJ just has the physical tools like Cruz to move like he does, I don't think everybody is capable of that kind of movement.  

I remember people making Mendes the automatic favorite to beat Aldo after last Dillashaw beat Barao the first time, but to me at least, Mendes and TJ are completely different guys.  I don't think Mendes, Faber, Benavidez, Palmer, or any of those guys besides maybe Garbrandt have the physical tools to really move like TJ does, and Bang teaches.  

I think it's easy to get caught up in what how some coaches mesh with certain fighters, but I just don't think that mesh point can happen between that coach and multiple guys, because I don't think all fighters are capable of adapting to just any style.  

I've said for years that for most guys, fighting Floyd Mayweather is like bringing your Algebra book to a Calculus class, and I feel the same way about guys with insane ability to move like Dillashaw, Cruz, Conor, Wonderbody...etc.  

I just don't think the key to beating those guys is in matching their style or trying to catch them in their movement, but I'm no expert, it's just my two cents.

Yup, best coach for TJ. Phone Post 3.0

Has goldie after like 7 years finally stopped bragging about training with mark dellagrotte? Phone Post 3.0

zackthewops#1fan - 

I hate when analysts imply that because TJ has adapted to this style of footwork and movement, then it's something that the majority of guys can adapt too.  I think TJ just has the physical tools like Cruz to move like he does, I don't think everybody is capable of that kind of movement.  

I remember people making Mendes the automatic favorite to beat Aldo after last Dillashaw beat Barao the first time, but to me at least, Mendes and TJ are completely different guys.  I don't think Mendes, Faber, Benavidez, Palmer, or any of those guys besides maybe Garbrandt have the physical tools to really move like TJ does, and Bang teaches.  

I think it's easy to get caught up in what how some coaches mesh with certain fighters, but I just don't think that mesh point can happen between that coach and multiple guys, because I don't think all fighters are capable of adapting to just any style.  

I've said for years that for most guys, fighting Floyd Mayweather is like bringing your Algebra book to a Calculus class, and I feel the same way about guys with insane ability to move like Dillashaw, Cruz, Conor, Wonderbody...etc.  

I just don't think the key to beating those guys is in matching their style or trying to catch them in their movement, but I'm no expert, it's just my two cents.

Very accurate post. VU.