SO , PVZ and Hubby Made A Sax Tape

3 Likes

MMA star Paige VanZant was candid about her apparent sex tape while doing a Q&A with fans on Instagram this week.
According to Awesemo.com, VanZant was asked by one of her 3 million followers if she would ever make a sex tape with her husband, Austin Vanderford.
“Would I? We definitely already have,” VanZant said. “Would I ever share it, sell it, promote it? Hmm, that’s a different story.”

VanZant and Vanderford, who is also a professional MMA fighter, tied the knot in September 2018.

During the early months of the COVID-19 pandemic, the couple gained notoriety on social media due in part to their nude photoshoots around the house.

2 Likes

Remember when celebs made them in secret and then they always ended up stolen and then leaked online?

Those were the days.

3 Likes

1 Like

Recently, VanZant — who joined Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship in 2020 — posted a sultry pool snap on Instagram that showed her modeling a purple bikini and body chain.

She included the link to her exclusive fan website, PaigeFanZant.com, with the caption, “Money can’t buy happiness……. But I love wearing diamonds when I’m sad.”

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

3 Likes

Pam and Tommy LOL

1 Like

Both are underated musicians IMO.

3 Likes

Can UG Detectives find said Sax Tape ?

Edited due to comprehension.

In for when it is found.

PM me when she makes one with Ngannou

3 Likes

I know some guys on here like her, but not a one of them wants to watch her get railed by this Bi-Curious George looking MFer. He looks like the lovechild of Cody Garbrandt and Passive Jay.

11 Likes

With some Joe Lauzon type ears.

1 Like

flawless

1 Like

IN!

1 Like