So, Ronda was trying too hard to be likeable?

Is that what she is saying in this last interview? That the loss to Holm helped her get past being the person who tries to impress everyone and win their favor?

Apparently playing the heel was a total accident? Lol. That was actually her trying to be likeable.

You going to actually post the interview or just assume we all have the same shockingly gay browser history that you do?

RedbansViennaSausage -

You going to actually post the interview or just assume we all have the same shockingly gay browser history that you do?

It's probably not quite as gay as mine but the interview is on the front page of this site, so I figured even a dip shit like yourself could find it. :)

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/ronda-rousey-what-im-fighting-for-its-not-money

Kanabull - 

Is that what she is saying in this last interview? That the loss to Holm helped her get past being the person who tries to impress everyone and win their favor?

Apparently playing the heel was a total accident? Lol. That was actually her trying to be likeable.

You see Ronda head over to the 209 when she shot to superstardom? You see how the Diaz bro's are very popular and say whatever the fuck they want, especially back then?
Come on, don't be so obtuse.

She should continue to be herself. Who gives a fuck who dont like her. Most of that shit is just haters, hating on anybody successful. I find it funny how many grown men get so worked up by her weight and ability to box as female.

Southpaw"d - She should continue to be herself. Who gives a fuck who dont like her. Most of that shit is just haters, hating on anybody successful. I find it funny how many grown men get so worked up by her weight and ability to box as female.

I agree. Worked great for her. I just find it funny that she seems to be claiming that she was trying to engratiate herself to people. Seemed like that was the lowest thing on her list of priorities.

I wish I was still blue so I could VU Kanabull and RVS for that exchange. Quick and dirty, right to the point, then just let it be done instead of continuing to bicker like two old hags. Good work gentlemen.

Back when she was trying to be "likeable" wasn't she always saying she doesn't have to please anyone and is a badass lol. That was her angle then crumpled with one loss . Great fighter , mess of a human . That's what happens when your mom trains you like Ivan drago your whole life 

VFR -

I wish I was still blue so I could VU Kanabull and RVS for that exchange. Quick and dirty, right to the point, then just let it be done instead of continuing to bicker like two old hags. Good work gentlemen.

Ha ha and I would vote you up for voting them up, because I too was amused by it. :)

RedbansViennaSausage -

HHahahahahahahahahahahahahaga

She is like Tito was. Torn between beloved babyface and shit talking heel, and neither sounds real.

She's very unlikable. 

And people wonder why she has stayed away from giving interviews for over a year....lol

Southpaw'd - She should continue to be herself. Who gives a fuck who dont like her. Most of that shit is just haters, hating on anybody successful. I find it funny how many grown men get so worked up by her weight and ability to box as female.

This.

She gots this thing where she expects everyone to love her. I think the boos and anti Ronda hate affects her more than any other fighter. 

Leave her alone. She just wants to go off into the woods and make tall fat babies with travey.