So That Bum Ngannou Signed For PFL, Who Does He Face

Why does Ngannou getting a good contract trigger you so?

4 Likes

Shit, I’ll fight him

2 Likes

If you get that BBC out of you’re face for 2 seconds you’ll see I never said shit about what he makes. I’m repeating all the stupid shit you’ve said countless times lol. Except now I’m showing you PFL has No new division for him,The guys I mentioned are all currently winners or runner ups in there Tourneys. This already happened 20 years ago in K-1 with Bob Sapp LoL they created a new Division as well.

2 Likes

I’d take 2mil to be Ko’d by a BBC , as opposed to fucked by a BBC for 2Mil

3 Likes

Cant Remember Who Knows GIF by Black Prez

1 Like

There’s zero chance that company can sustain that amount of payout.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Why are you completely melting down over Ngannou getting a good deal? How about you direct your anger at Dana and the UFC?

I can’t, I’m black. All I gotta do it look down. You on the other hand can’t help being Jones prison bitch.

“I’m going to make you my wife. You’ll be Mrs. Jones for the night.” - Jones, to you.

1 Like

Obviously, they’re not going to put Ngannou in with one of the mediocre, no-name heavies they’ve got under contract now. They’re going to build up the roster between now & the time that Ngannou fights in the PFL cage in early 2024.

If the rumors are true about them buying out Bellator then that’ll go a way toward fattening up the roster but it would still leave something to be desired. But I think they’ll figure it out.

1 Like

If they bought Bellator even… Their biggest fight would be Francis vs Bader? I don’t see how he gets over the 200,000 ppv mark with anyone in PFL or Bellator’s HW divisions. How can they afford this much money.

2 Likes

No clue. It’ll be interesting to see who they bring in & what sort of match-ups they make over the next 6 months or so in order to find a suitable opponent for Ngannou though.

1 Like

Allistar rematch would be the best imo.

1 Like

Or Ubereem hopefully.

1 Like

Bad news fans

1. PFL is the worst MMA org

2. They barely have any decent HWs

3. They cant create hype or anything of that sort

4. Hes not fighting till the middle of 2024

4 Likes

Francis/Gane only did 300K Francis/Stipe 350K.
Hard to see him breaking more than 150K in PFL which isnt gunna cover the costs. His fight alone will need 9mil to break even without the rest of the fighters on the cards contracts.

8 Likes

Ufc knew better than anyone what his worth really is. If they didn’t think they could profit off of him then no way in hell PFL profits off of him. It’s just idiotic.

7 Likes

Fighter bashing allowed in thread titles? Weak.

3 Likes

これはとてもかわいいキジです。 ゴロンゴロン巻いていると短い尻尾も可愛いです。 小さな「スタブ」のしっぽのせいで、ずんぐりしたちゃんと呼んであげる♡とにかくあっという間にナデナデから癒されました、トコトコ

2 Likes

100%.

Francis was a draw because he was in the UFC. Nobody will care about him crushing cans in PFL. Good for him for getting cash at low risk, but he’ll be forgettable now.

7 Likes