So That Bum Ngannou Signed For PFL, Who Does He Face

My guess is him vs Werdum, plus between now and 2024 a few HWTs are likely to become free agents. Will be hard for UFC to keep top HWTs that become free agent if they know they got a $2m payday waiting for them in PFL. Plus if they win, they’ll get a rematch and another big payday.

1 Like

Ngannou is expected to make his promotional debut in mid-2024, according to the release.

I missed this part earlier. Makes it sound even dumber.

-he will be very close to 40

-no MMA fights for over 2 years

-no MMA fights since major surgery

-over a year removed from the announcement and the hype it generated

-quite possibly will be coming off a boxing loss, further squelching his hype

lol they’re treating him like he’s a Conor tier name

4 Likes

You keep either bringing up Francis’s Pay or Jon Jones lol you had to either be Black or stupid, now we know what you are.

When you look down you see the black dick you’re RIDING. Which is JJ since you even quote the guy. That’s just sad, even sadder then the crap deal Franny made lol

How long til PFL falls apart?

1 Like

2 million to show should attract some new athletes. All of these BKFC fools will start signing up.

Werdum will be 47 yrs old, coming off of 3 years of inactivity by the time Francis is ready to fight in 2024…That’s a very hard sell.

4 Likes

fair, we also don’t know which UFC HWTs will be free agents in the next year so it will be interesting to see who they come up with.

I bet, the signed him for PR and never give him one fight, so he will be crying to the bank.

1 Like

Nvm…

And just like that, every UFC HW is looking to fight out their contract lol

2 Likes

ThrowinKnckles, so You would be interested/pay to watch a 45 year old washed up Allistair Overeem fight Ngannou? Like that’s an interesting fight to you? You really think casual fans would be clamoring to see that fight?

Ngannou is the Lineal HW Champion

3 Likes

Im not buying the contract rumor.

Sure, we will agree to pay TWO MILLION to an unknown, regardless of who they are and what pov numbers we sell. We’ll just do it.

Seems like thats a feeder line. Like when they want to feel out how dumb fans are, they put that bait out there to see how many bite.

Yall bunch of dumb fish.

1 Like

Will they dust off Fedor for the freak show factor?

1 Like

You missed several slurs. Cmon man. Your slipping.

Francis is getting paid. Good for him!

1 Like

Good for Ngannou, bad for PFL.

2 Likes

Join Date…
A Few Days ago…

Suspicious Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

But they have a point system and a regular season and playoffs! Plus Kevin Hart does promos for them and they created a 155 lb division for one woman despite the fact that 145 lb is already an empty division full of BW’s in WMMA. So what if their WLW division already failed and ended, did I mention they have a regular season?

1 Like

Fighting in PFL in 2024?

Francis who?

3 Likes