So this is UFC 47 Card

TTT

I don't know why Tiki is still in UFC with that record.

xxvaletudoxx You Wanna Bet?
Lytle will finish Tiki....
Tony Ross Integrated Fighting

Good card, but i wonder what Tiki is doing there, he already has his chance three times, i wonder why some fighters lose one time (like Loiseau for example)and not invited back and some loses badly, more than once and they are still there. (Tiki, Baroni, etc.)

P.S. Lytle is an exception to my remarks, i tought he won his fight against Lawler.

That's a nice card and I love seeing Shonie get back inot the UFC. The guy is real click and a solid veteran. I remember when he lost to Militech years ago. I loved watching escape all of Matt Serra's subs then KO him.

He has to be getting a little long in the tooth though, how old is he now.

show all the fights from begining to end you pussies, maybe 3 will end up being good!

Yves vs Franca would probably be a prelim

yves-franca should be main card shooot show all the darn fights.. good card

"xxvaletudoxx You Wanna Bet? Lytle will finish Tiki.... Tony Ross Integrated Fighting"

hell yea...easy money, tiki will win

Tiki will get punked by Lytle, easily.

nice looking card, but man..

Tiki?? bounce him and have Lytle v Jeremy Jackson.

and put Sudo against Pulver.

then you have an AWSOME card.

I heard Sudo wont sign to fight with the UFC again since hes getting zounds more money in K-1

I am so happy to see Mike Brown in the UFC! I am even more thrilled to hear he is matched up with his favorite fighter, Genki Sudo. Mike trains with some friends of mine, and is a great guy. He is talented, his pro record is 6-1 and can be seen here:

http://fcfighter.brinkster.net/fighter.asp?FighterID=7922

His only loss was his first pro fight to Hermes Franca.
Mike is a strong wrestler with great striking and submissions. I saw him enter a ju-jitsu tourny and finish 4 bjj guys to first place all with heel hooks! Go Mike! Wooooo!

cabbage in prelims no way, cabbage on the card.