So Tito is on my twitter and he shaves his arms

I'm having a tough time with this. I can handle all the weird tweets. But I'm drawing the line here. Video evidence below. Why does a dude need to shave his arms? Tito aint swimming any races as far as I know.

http://tinyurl.com/od7hb62

TITO TITO TITO

You can thank feminism and the politically correct movement, bro.

Thanks to them, abominable metro sexual practices like those have become the norm in our twisted society. Men are becoming more and more discriminated against every day. A woman can act like a psychotic maniac in public and blame her fuckin' hormones on it. Guy does even a quarter of the aggressive shit and gets thrown in a jail cell. Welcome to the emasculated, feminist pussification of America, bro. Phone Post

I can see shaving pubes, but why arms?

Anderson got KTFO - 

Thanks to them, abominable metro sexual practices like those have become the norm in our twisted society. Men are becoming more and more discriminated against every day. A woman can act like a psychotic maniac in public and blame her fuckin' hormones on it. Guy does even a quarter of the aggressive shit and gets thrown in a jail cell. Welcome to the emasculated, feminist pussification of America, bro. Phone Post

Yeah, it's not like bodybuilders and wrestlers have been shaving their arms for decades or anything. Sorry about that "psychotic" chick beating you up though, man!

Fuck you.... I shave my arms. Makes me look more ripped! Phone Post 3.0

Yikes ?? Phone Post 3.0

I shave my arms... Makes it impossible to armbar me. Phone Post

TeXXX - 

I shave my arms... Makes it impossible to armbar me. Phone Post

I was playing pool basketball with some dudes once (no romo) and one of them had some 5-oclock arm shadow from shaving his arms. It was like being cut by a thousand razor blades any time the dude touched you. Again, no romo.

GothRosesTiddies -
TeXXX -  I shave my arms... Makes it impossible to armbar me. Phone Post

I was playing pool basketball with some dudes once (no romo) and one of them had some 5-oclock arm shadow from shaving his arms. It was like being cut by a thousand razor blades any time the dude touched you. Again, no romo.

That actually sounds shitty to roll against... Especially if they're one to press forearms on your neck. Phone Post

I'm glad we're getting some real answers here. I was afraid Tito was going soft. Next thing you know he has a cologne coming out and is wearing alpha nail. Good to know Tito still takes his training serious.

From one username to the next. Either way shaving arms is for fags and guys that are ashamed of their own manliness. Then they shave their arms and become semi-trannies. http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/blogs-prod-photos/a/6/9/3/8/a6938aee483397b52c9dde4287380c08.jpg?stmp=1364306202

quality - From one username to the next. Either way shaving arms is for fags and guys that are ashamed of their own manliness. Then they shave their arms and become semi-trannies. http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/blogs-prod-photos/a/6/9/3/8/a6938aee483397b52c9dde4287380c08.jpg?stmp=1364306202

Damn GSP shaved his entire body and forgot the forearms, like a baus!

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

GothRosesTiddies - 
quality - From one username to the next. Either way shaving arms is for fags and guys that are ashamed of their own manliness. Then they shave their arms and become semi-trannies. http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/blogs-prod-photos/a/6/9/3/8/a6938aee483397b52c9dde4287380c08.jpg?stmp=1364306202

Damn GSP shaved his entire body and forgot the forearms, like a baus!

5 points for GSP, never noticed that about him. 

shaving forearms takes away about 1/2"-1" in perceived circumference. DO NOT WANT!

Anderson got KTFO - 

^

Anderson got KTFO - You can thank feminism and the politically correct movement, bro.

Truth Phone Post 3.0

Shaving body hair is pretty standard practice for a lot of athletes. I can definitely see why an MMA fighter would want to shave. Baby-smooth forearms are more likely to slip out of armbars and under chins.

I recall seeing Wand shave his arms once, think it was on TUF Brazil, got a feeling it was so his tattoo was more visible. Phone Post 3.0

Where the fuck are the pics?

Errr... I mean what kind of shit is this?? Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - Where the fuck are the pics?

Errr... I mean what kind of shit is this?? Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0