So what could Mighty Mouse do up at BW in 2023 vs the best?

So we saw Cejudo win the BW title and we recently saw him come up short trying to recapture it.

We also saw Horiguchi move up from FLW and become RIZIN/Bellator double champ.

We have also seen Sergio Pettis move up from FLW to BW and he is the current Bellator champ and returning from injury in two weeks to fight Patricio who is coming down from FW for the first time ever. Pitbull is attempting to become the first fighter in UFC/Bellator history to win titles at three weights.

So Bellator has Patricio, Pettis, Mix (just killed it in the GP) and Stots.

UFC has Sterling, Cejudo, Merab, O’Malley, Sandhagen, Umar etc…

Say ONE was not around… how do you see things going vs the BW field in Bellator and UFC for Mighty Mouse in 2023?

Johnson was only two years into his pro career when he lost to Cruz at BW in 2011.

Its a damn shame we can’t see Johnson vs some of the best BW’s and FLW’s in UFC and Bellator, I’ll leave it at that.

1 Like

Today in the UFC I like DJ against the 6-10 guys. I’d favor him over Cruz, Song, Font, and Vera. Maybe Cory? I don’t like his odds against the rest though for today

Him in Bellator would be pretty interesting. I’d probably have to favor him over Pettis. Not sure about Mix

NDA - agree with your post, except Vera - think he would scratch out the victory

1 Like