So what did UFC 189 PPV do?

Has this been released yet?

I haven't seen it anywhere aside from a mention of it being 1 Million on Mcgreggor's UFC bio page...

UFC says 1 million. Meltzer said 950k. With purchases through UFC.tv and purchases at bars, as well, I'd say it's pretty safe to assume this did over 1 million. Phone Post 3.0

BrattMamley - UFC says 1 million. Meltzer said 950k. With purchases through UFC.tv and purchases at bars, as well, I'd say it's pretty safe to assume this did over 1 million. Phone Post 3.0

Melzter said 950k to 1 Mill didn't he? McGregor said it beat FMJ v JMM which did 1,080,000.

Either way it's a fucking huge number for an interim FW title fight with a last minute replacement.

ajsr - 
BrattMamley - UFC says 1 million. Meltzer said 950k. With purchases through UFC.tv and purchases at bars, as well, I'd say it's pretty safe to assume this did over 1 million. Phone Post 3.0

Melzter said 950k to 1 Mill didn't he? McGregor said it beat FMJ v JMM which did 1,080,000.

Either way it's a fucking huge number for an interim FW title fight with a last minute replacement.

It had a WW title fight also.

StrikingMMA - 
ajsr - 

A WW title fight that 'wasn't promoted at all' according to the many complaint threads that were posted here beforehand.

I accept that it was a strong card, but it was promoted entirely around the main event which fell through two weeks out. Love or hate McGregor you have to admit that the number largely belongs to him.

ajsr -
StrikingMMA - 
ajsr - 

A WW title fight that 'wasn't promoted at all' according to the many complaint threads that were posted here beforehand.

I accept that it was a strong card, but it was promoted entirely around the main event which fell through two weeks out. Love or hate McGregor you have to admit that the number largely belongs to him.
100% agreed. Phone Post 3.0

Not bad, considering the original marketed fight fell through.

On the bright side, it was a successful event, receiving much praise, that could only help to market the Aldo-McGregor fight and attract new MMA fans (unlike the disappointing Fight of the Century).

800k-1.1mm is the best you're gonna get OP.  There is no final 'official' number even from Meltzer.