so whats up

no my son wont be there this time, he would love to be there though.

Not a bad percentage of positive comments so far, ok the usual Henderson shit has already been stated. But still not bad.

Best of luck to you Bisping!! Phone Post

Dont hate on Jackson's just becuase Rashad beat your boy's ass!!!!

Funny OP, Bisping.

I appreciate you keeping a sense of humor about it all.

disbeliever - 
WatchinMMA - Knock sexys spray tan off his dome mike!

gtfo with this

Something on your mind, guido?

Did you see the beatdown Lauzon put on Godzilla?

What did you think when you watched it?

Good luck against Akiyama.

Bisping better take this fight. I'm not much of a Akiyama fan at all.

I got nothing but respect for the jackson camp and all the fighters and coaches.

No i missed 118 unfortunately, I forgot to record it. Its on too late in the UK when Im training.

im an akiyama fan, but i like bisping too (and not just cuz he's british)

Bisping is a hard worker, and i really respect that. he has thick skin too (requirement for posting on the UG, especially for british fighters)

he may not be at the top of the heap, but he's young and he's still improving!

WatchinMMA - 
disbeliever - 
WatchinMMA - Knock sexys spray tan off his dome mike!

gtfo with this

Something on your mind, guido?
its not spray tan, he's asian.

Good luck Count, I'll be rooting for you

Good to see you post Michael. Good luck with the fight will be rooting for you. Phone Post

Thanks for posting Mike.....

Mike it would be awesome if you told the faux British trolls on here they are a bunch of wankers. They're are highly annoying minority, so calling them wankers would easily cause rest of The UG (about 99.9% of it) to root for you

Either way it's good to see you on here

The Count -  no my son wont be there this time, he would love to be there though.

Not a bad percentage of positive comments so far, ok the usual Henderson shit has already been stated. But still not bad.

Dude, you're gonna get Henderson comments for the REST of your career. Honestly, I think it's good for your career in the long run. The last thing any athlete in MMA needs is asswipe commentators hyping them as some kind of unbeatable monster. A really humbling loss keeps that kind of talk away, keeps the ego in check, and makes for good motivation in the future.

I haven't been the biggest fan over the years, but I appreciate your sense of family and respect your work ethic. You're slowly growing on me, and while I can't imagine you would give a shit about that anyway, I think it's a good thing to know that there are people willing to overlook their first impressions and what not.

Good luck.

best of luck in October man

great style matchup, hoping for a good fight

Sexyama is blacker than James Toney at midnight Phone Post

caposa - best of luck in October man

great style matchup, hoping for a good fight

Thanks for taking the time to post here Michael.

What are your thoughts on Lee Murray? Have you ever met him?

WAR SEXYAMA WAR!!!!!