so whats up

There's no reason for a ban, but there's also no reason for shitting on a pro that rarely comes here. It hurts the site when a bad taste is left in the mouth of a pro and decides not to come back.

I'm no Bisping fan, in fact I'm a hater, but that shit is unnecessary.

I also feel that mods should have some accountability, so I'm telling you now, I deleted it. Sorry.

Sebastiaan - ^i am buying a blue name just to be able to vtfd morans like that.

Go Bisping!

95% of the reason for my blue name purchase

i want akiyama to win, but lets face it...this is a horrible matchup for him....

ausgepicht - 

I also feel that mods should have some accountability, so I'm telling you now, I deleted it. Sorry.

I went back to VTFD that post and couldnt find it.. lol

Good job aus

frontrowbrian -  Bisping = UFC's XPac because he gets "XPac Heat"

Xpac heat as in just go away, we don't care about you 

And Bisping is picking a fight he can't handle talking shit about Chael Sonnen. Chael will stomp a mud hole through Bisping's head.
I always loved XPac. Is there something wrong with me?

I'm not really a fan myself, but thanx for coming here and posting.

GodSaveTheQueen - This is from Mike's Twitter:

"bisping

great days training finished, akiyamas at jacksons mma, I guess hes gonna try and hug me to death then."

I lol'd

Page 5 and LOL

I actually laugh my ass off at some of the comments those pricks come out with, Im a fan of a good insult, but you got to be original, 

I mean " do you remember what henderson did to you" what the fuck, surely you assholes can do better than that. lol

Gotta go,  for now, my eyes are stinging looking at the computer, Im off to the gym to practice some judo throws.

Thanks for posting sir

anaconda choke - Bisping can go kick rocks in the parking lot.

Chael would bury you , hes way outta your league red coat.

way to keep fighters around

The Count - I actually laugh my ass off at some of the comments those pricks come out with, Im a fan of a good insult, but you got to be original, 

I mean " do you remember what henderson did to you" what the fuck, surely you assholes can do better than that. lol

Gotta go,  for now, my eyes are stinging looking at the computer, Im off to the gym to practice some judo throws.

exactly

Every time Akiyama punches someone, an angel gets more sexy

Good luck, Bisping. You don't deserve the flak you get on this site, for sure.

GodSaveTheQueen, I don't have the authority to ban. Sorry.

RickStorm, that's one of the drawbacks about deleting posts. VTFDs don't get to be put in full effect. However, he did quote someone that quoted him so his post is back top life if you want to do your thing.

Good luck, Mike. Great having you on the board.

Good luck Mick!

hahahaha good stuff!

Just here for the ensuing comedy!

Best of luck mikey! Phone Post