So who do you want to win Miesha or Ronda?

BRZ -
Raj aldo - Its as if ronda thinks she is doing a female diaz so its ok. She is forgetting that the diaz brothers are not dicks to people that dont deserve it.

Want meisha to win.since she lost to honda she has dropped her ego and is atleast professional about representing mma. But we all know honda has a better chance of winning. .. :-( Phone Post
Dropped her ego? Ask Cat about that after Miesha pushed her face down at the end of the round. Miesha isn't a bad person but ain't no angel either. Phone Post 3.0

Fair point I had forgotten about that incident. Id forgotten how much that annoyed me cuz zigano was the clear winner in that fight. Loved her overhand elbows in the last round!
But in general I found meisha better than when she was in strikeforce since she lost and atleast she can be professional which is what the sport needs.

Still think ronda sees it as a female diaz. Look forward to seeing her lose (hopefully) Her an mayhem should hook up Phone Post

Meisha.

Ronda will win tho. Phone Post 3.0

ronda, cuz shes more talented

Letibleu -

Logic = Honda

Desire = Tater

. Phone Post

ABE FROMAN -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - Ronda, miesha is playing up the face role but those who know her... Know it's an act. Phone Post 3.0

Do you know her?

And it's about what Rhonda does, nobody is making her act that way.

Nah, he knows some chick from TUF on Ronda's team who lost and was bitter.

What was her name again?? Phone Post 3.0

I go back and forth about Miesha. Sometimes, I like her. Sometimes, I dislike her (all those incidents with Cat Zingano spring to mind).

But I find Ronda unbearable and can't stand her.

So, I am 100% rooting for Miesha.

As to actually who is going to win, I think Miesha got 30% chance here. Unlike pretty much everyone, I think Miesha was actually outgrappling Ronda until the last hiptoss. Then, she lost brutally. But she kept it competitive on the ground and was winning standing.

Ronda's faster, stronger and a lot more aggressive.

Miesha's been training, though, whereas Ronda was abroad, shooting a movie... and Miesha seemed to have entered Ronda's head this time...

So, let's wait and see... I hope Miesha surprises a lot of people.

Ronda.

Nothing against Tate and I join in with the general view of the quality of her ass but I like Ronda's loud-mouthed punk attitude, plus I like watching skilled fighters and she most definitely has skill. I'm looking forward to some other female fighter coming along in due course who will really test Ronda, but Tate is not that fighter; her ass is great though.