So who do you want to win Miesha or Ronda?

Meisha, because I believe in karma. Rondas personality makes me want to vomit. From a PR perspective, Dana should have never allowed her to be on tuf. Some things can't be unseen. Phone Post

MdGeist - Grown men discussing reality show drama...

I'm out of here Phone Post 3.0

In case you didn't know, they're going to fight and that is the topicof discussion. The thread title should've indicated to you exactly what was in here. Your choice to come in anyway and then post this, makes you a cunt. Phone Post

Tate for sure.

Wondering how the extremely emotional Rousey handles being booed out of the building, my guess is not well. Phone Post 3.0

To be honest, now that Rhonda is coming off terribly, I kind of like her more.

Not like "man, I would like to hang out with her" but in the same way that I liked Brock Lesnar. I liked Lesnar because he was basically an unapologetic jock meat-head who done-good. Made no bones about his hatred of people, love of guns, lack of vocab, desire to punch Mazzagatti's mustache off of his face, etc.

You might not jibe with their personality, but there is something interesting about a person not giving a f**k right in front of you.

That being said, I'm still rooting for Tate, and then for Zingano.

I want to see Tate win, just so Rhonda can learn some humility, although for some reason even if she did lose I'm sure there would be some Diaz-esque excuse that its the rules, the ref, that Tate refused to fight on the ground with her, or some such nonsense.

nhbmark2 - Tate for sure.

Wondering how the extremely emotional Rousey handles being booed out of the building, my guess is not well. Phone Post 3.0
I really hope that happens. Phone Post 3.0

It would be awesome for Meisha to win because her ass is amazing.. but if Ronda wins by arm bar it will also be insane! Phone Post 3.0

double KO with a rematch double KO and Cat or Sarah winning the title first chance they get.

Really hope Meisha takes it but if I was putting money down it would be on Rousey Phone Post 3.0

I want Rousey to keep winning so Dana will set up her vs Cyborg eventually.

Miesha

Its as if ronda thinks she is doing a female diaz so its ok. She is forgetting that the diaz brothers are not dicks to people that dont deserve it.

Want meisha to win.since she lost to honda she has dropped her ego and is atleast professional about representing mma. But we all know honda has a better chance of winning. .. :-( Phone Post

MdGeist - Grown men discussing reality show drama...

I'm out of here Phone Post 3.0

right because the subject matter of the thread was a big fuckin mystery when you clicked on it.

Ronda by "Tap -or- Snap"... Phone Post 3.0

Hoping Tate will win but I doubt it.

Raj aldo - Its as if ronda thinks she is doing a female diaz so its ok. She is forgetting that the diaz brothers are not dicks to people that dont deserve it.

Want meisha to win.since she lost to honda she has dropped her ego and is atleast professional about representing mma. But we all know honda has a better chance of winning. .. :-( Phone Post
Dropped her ego? Ask Cat about that after Miesha pushed her face down at the end of the round. Miesha isn't a bad person but ain't no angel either. Phone Post 3.0

Only fight i am interested in is Cyborg vs Honda at catchweight.

Apart from that Ronda is still a lot better then all the others.

But i find her annoying as fuck. Good fighter but ever time she opens her mouth i want her to lose. Goes double if both she and her mother both start talking! Phone Post 3.0

you will never see Ronda v cyborg

Ronda is scared and so is BLAF. They know what is good for business and what isnt

BigEyedFish - you will never see Ronda v cyborg

Ronda is scared and so is BLAF. They know what is good for business and what isnt

Didn't Cyborg ask to be released?